• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Roland Eco-Sol MAX Ink

ayukish

I'm a merchant member, and would love to get a lot of the ink business from the Signs 101 members, but the pricing that is being talked about would be very tough for us to offer. List price on OEM inks from Roland is $128.99.

If there can be a consensus price of what would be reasonable for us to offer it at, I can see if we can push something through. How does a price of $116 for 440cc cartridges sound?

phototec

I'm a merchant member, and would love to get a lot of the ink business from the Signs 101 members, but the pricing that is being talked about would be very tough for us to offer. List price on OEM inks from Roland is $128.99.

If there can be a consensus price of what would be reasonable for us to offer it at, I can see if we can push something through. How does a price of $116 for 440cc cartridges sound?

If you read this thread, many suppliers are selling them for $109 and FREE shipping, why would I pay $116?

Your price is $28 more for 4 carts.

Some folks what to make a $10 bucks on carts and others want to make $30 on a cart, for the same ink.

Yes the list price is $128.99, but to be honest I have NEVER EVER paid that price, even my first set of inks when the Roland dealer installed my printer was cheaper, they offered to match Denver Sign Supply's price (several years ago) of $99 each and free shipping if you purchase 4 carts.

Does any one on here pay the window sticker price when they purchase a vehicle, I don't!

ayukish

If you read this thread, many suppliers are selling them for $109 and FREE shipping, why would I pay $116?

Your price is $28 more for 4 carts.

Some folks what to make a $10 bucks on carts and others want to make $30 on a cart, for the same ink.

Yes the list price is $128.99, but to be honest I have NEVER EVER paid that price, even my first set of inks when the Roland dealer installed my printer was cheaper, they offered to match Denver Sign Supply's price (several years ago) of $99 each and free shipping if you purchase 4 carts.

Does any one on here pay the window sticker price when they purchase a vehicle, I don't!

There has been a lot of pricing quoted on this thread besides the price you quoted. My response wasn't to you only, but to everyone else that has posted on this thread.

CrAkD

Look on the back of your carts, does it say FOR CHINA?

Post a photo of the carts?

I'll bet they do.....

You were right wtf does that mean? I bought a magenta for $100 thru ebay doesn't say "for China" so I went and bought a black same price after I placed the order the guy emailed me and said he had cyan and yellow for $90 if we did the deal outside of ebay I said fine invoice me. I just checked the black cyan and yellow and they say for China but literally are identical in every other single way even the plastic wrapping.

phototec

You were right wtf does that mean? I bought a magenta for $100 thru ebay doesn't say "for China" so I went and bought a black same price after I placed the order the guy emailed me and said he had cyan and yellow for $90 if we did the deal outside of ebay I said fine invoice me. I just checked the black cyan and yellow and they say for China but literally are identical in every other single way even the plastic wrapping.

I don't know for sure what you have, but I can tell you that lately it's VERY HARD to tell counter fit items from China from the REAL ones, they have gotten very good at making these items appear like the real ones.

Read this article, at first these were sold in Australia then I read they are being imported to Canada, they don't contain REAL Roland ink, that's how they can sell them cheaper:

http://www.industryupdate.com.au/cover/beware-counterfeit-ink-cartridges

In your case, who knows what ink is inside the carts.

LeeTringes

I personally have never paid close attention to the cartridges but I just opened one to take a look. The genuine roland ink cartridges that we sell are MADE IN JAPAN. There is a card inside of the plastic bag that each cartridge comes in that on the back of it, it says For China. The front of the card says Roland DG International Distributor and has the company and address information for Roland dealers all over the world. I don't believe the For China writing has anything to do with the quality or formulation of the ink but I can't say for sure because i don't read chinese! I will check with Roland and post the answer as to what this card says and why it is in the cartridge bag.

CrAkD

Magenta doesn't say for China other 3 do.....

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 115
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 113
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 107

CrAkD

I personally have never paid close attention to the cartridges but I just opened one to take a look. The genuine roland ink cartridges that we sell are MADE IN JAPAN. There is a card inside of the plastic bag that each cartridge comes in that on the back of it, it says For China. The front of the card says Roland DG International Distributor and has the company and address information for Roland dealers all over the world. I don't believe the For China writing has anything to do with the quality or formulation of the ink but I can't say for sure because i don't read chinese! I will check with Roland and post the answer as to what this card says and why it is in the cartridge bag.

So now is the magenta counterfeit since it doesn't say for China? This makes my head hurt haha

LeeTringes

So now is the magenta counterfeit since it doesn't say for China? This makes my head hurt haha

Haha, well the funny thing is that the one I opened was a magenta and it did say For China! I have been in the business of selling the Roland printers and this ink for about 9 years and never noticed!

I scanned the card that says it and sent it to Roland to clarify!

SameDay Signs

We've always used Nazdar and pay $125ish but to be honsest I finally tried out 20/20 from Grimco since it's been redone in past year or two and have had zero problems and price point is fantastic. Price for carts 440 are roughly $75-$80 i believe. I personally would try 20/20 for the price and multiple locations to ship from. Plus if you spend over $100 I think they may even offer free shipping if you ask

niksagkram

Just checked my cart stock. ALL of them have Made in Japan on the label stuck to the cart itself. Inserted into the plastic packaging is a card that says "For China" and then Chinese writing. I think it just might be a MSDS sheet or the Chinese equivalent of the label on the cart. All the carts installed on my printers say Made in Japan.

Mark

rjssigns

Glad to see all the responses. If I can get the carts in my hands for $116 that is about what I was paying from US Cutter. Buying 4 at a time came to $115.50 each which included their $10 flat rate shipping.

I dug through the internet(essentially wasting my time) and found some fantastic ink prices. Until you add in their fantastically idiotic shipping charges. Do they think we're idiots that have no clue what standard shipping rates are?

A supplier not that far from me wants $140 per cart. That ain't happenin'.