• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Saturday Morning Jacka**

FireSprint.com

Trade Only Screen & Digital Sign Printing
Maybe it's because I have business partners to vent to, but I don't get bashing customers in a public forum. I don't get bashing customers at all.

Yes, there are customers that require more effort than others for a dollar of profit, but those customers may not be for you. It's not personal, not something to get angry about, just business. Name your price for working on his terms, let him decide.

I have said it before. You either take care of your customers, or someone else will.

Whenever we get an odd request or an unruly customer, I always try to ask myself what I can do to take care of a customer like that. Sometimes the solutions are not feasible right now, but at least I treated it like an opportunity.

Someone walked through your door. It was an opportunity...

-Gene

Farmboy

I do love coming here. I find it's like ordering salad at a new restaurant, it always has a few chick peas in it.

Side note: I'm not fond of chick peas, yet I love humus...so they have their place.

J

john1

Maybe it's because I have business partners to vent to, but I don't get bashing customers in a public forum. I don't get bashing customers at all.

Yes, there are customers that require more effort than others for a dollar of profit, but those customers may not be for you. It's not personal, not something to get angry about, just business. Name your price for working on his terms, let him decide.

I have said it before. You either take care of your customers, or someone else will.

Whenever we get an odd request or an unruly customer, I always try to ask myself what I can do to take care of a customer like that. Sometimes the solutions are not feasible right now, but at least I treated it like an opportunity.

Someone walked through your door. It was an opportunity...

-Gene

:thumb:

Gene and the guys took care of my odd request when i knew nobody else would have with the mailers

Deaton Design

None of us was there when the customer came into Farmboys shop. None of us saw his face or heard him talk, or saw how he acted. We really cant judge how he handled the customer. Being there and dealing with them is 90% of the situation...