• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

News Save $ on JetBest Ink

autoexebat

I figure I'd poke around to see where I could get the best deal on ink , the US distributers have went up a lot due to inflation and shipping cost are very high .

I went to AliExpress and found Jetbest for $18.00 and $12.00 shipping . Yes it takes longer as the International shipping but I still had it in 11 days total ! That's not bad as normally when I order it in the US it takes a week ! So I wait 4 extra days and get it for half the price. I got the package today and it is the exact same thing . I waited to let you all know until I got it . I'm very pleased and I just put in another order for more .

Boudica

Back to "educational purposes"
Looks like Temu.

1706138276656.png

autoexebat

I've used it for a few things and I figured I'd at least give it a shot , All I could lose was $30.00 . But it's great and very happy with it .

Jim Hancock

Old School Technician
People pay too much attention to the price of the ink cartridge. What's important is the cost of the ink per square foot on the finished product. Saving $15-$30 on an ink cartridge and then having to pay hundreds and thousands in repairs and lost business due to down time because of ink issues pretty much wipes out any savings. Granted, there are some really good 3rd party inks out there, but the reputation of the ink should be the deciding factor, not the price.

damonCA21

Absolutely Jim ! I do actually use ( legitimate ) Jetbest inks and have for years, and have never had a problem with them. Would I change to a complete unknown brand for the sake of saving $20 on a cartridge ??
Unless you are printing out massive amounts of work, ink costs are pretty much negligible and if your profitability depends on something as small as saving $20 then you need to think seriously if your business is worthwhile...

autoexebat

50/50 he will be back on here soon asking how to unclog print heads...
I've been using Jetbest since 2013 , Have you actually looked on Aliexpress and searched for JetBest , you can find it easily . The bottle , label and everything is the same . Did you not realize JetBest is made in Taiwan ??

JetBest Ink

autoexebat

Taiwan is not China. And its not hard to copy a label ( Jetbest probably buy the bottles from China anyway )

I'm sure the US distributors buy from China / Taiwan , toss their label on it and sell it for profits . I'm not saving $20.00 as you claimed in your previous post , I'm saving 35 and for 7 cartridges that all adds up .

autoexebat

I'm an idiot and I like to cause problems on forums , but if it doesn't work out, he can just blame POTUS, or his governor, or the congressperson or senator representing his district.
Our governor DeSantis is just fine ! I have no issues with him . But the Democrats ( I assume you are by the way you talk ) Those are the ones who are really messing up the USA. Perhaps you should do a little reading ?

Boudica

Back to "educational purposes"
Our governor DeSantis is just fine ! I have no issues with him . But the Democrats ( I assume you are by the way you talk ) Those are the ones who are really messing up the USA. Perhaps you should do a little reading ?
I read that DeSantis is in Florida. I also read your profile and you claim to be in Pennsylvania. So not only is your life ruled by politics, you are a liar. That adds up.