• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

News Save $ on JetBest Ink

Boudica

Back to "educational purposes"
Yes I do , Again I only came here try to give some folks a heads up so they could possibly save some money .

I see that got me nowhere . Ever since Fred Weiss sold this form it looks like there isn't a moderator or admins who really care ...
You are a child. A shameless adolescent who throws a temper tantrum when you don't like what you hear.

damonCA21

Nothing wrong with pointing members towards genuine savings on genuine products, but not suggesting members ( who may be new, and not know any better ) but dubious goods from China that may damage their expensive equipment!

autoexebat

Nothing wrong with pointing members towards genuine savings on genuine products, but not suggesting members ( who may be new, and not know any better ) but dubious goods from China that may damage their expensive equipment!
Did I tell them they HAVE to buy it ? Did I force anyone to go to the website and look ?

autoexebat

It's the same exact bottle , same exact weight . There isn't a single thing different . I even took off the side marking sticker and measured it. Every marking on the bottle is 100% the exact same. Usually you can spot a counterfeit by a color on a logo being off or something but its not . I bought it just to check it out and I was surprised it was the exact same all the way around .
After checking it out that is why I decided to post the info .

I'm sorry all of this got out of hand , I didn't mean to cause harm by it . Again , all I was doing is posting info to help .
Sorry .

damonCA21

Same bottle and weight and label means nothing. The Chinese are so good at making fakes now to the eye they often look the same as the original. Look at a lot of the fake designer stuff they make now. Only experts can tell if they are real or not, and even then they often can't say for definite.

Look at Roland printers! The Chinese make copy circuit boards for them. You can normally tell them because the fonts are wrong or they have spelling mistakes ( like PANE'i' board instead of PANEL BOARD, so these aren't genuine Roland boards being sold cheap, they are definitely unofficial.

You have no idea what is actually in the ink. It may look the same and smell the same, but could have any sort of other chemicals added, or the pigment could be larger than the genuine ink uses, which will cause problems. Unless you have used an ink for a good few months and gone through a couple of cartridges you can't say it works fine.

I have used genuine Jetbest for years, so can confidently recommend it to people if it is bought from the official distributors, but I wouldn't tell people to buy it from dubious sources and say it will perform the same.

SightLine

║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█
I wouldn't necessarily say delete the thread but maybe state. Found this but before I can really recommend it let me try it for a couple of months and will come back and update when I'm certain its the real deal or not.