• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

News Save $ on JetBest Ink

Notarealsignguy

Arial - it's almost helvetica
Our governor DeSantis is just fine ! I have no issues with him . But the Democrats ( I assume you are by the way you talk ) Those are the ones who are really messing up the USA. Perhaps you should do a little reading ?
Says the guy buying ink from commie China to save a few bucks.
Wait. You said your business is doing horrible because of Biden but DeSantis is great? That's some real mental gymnastics right there.

autoexebat

I read that DeSantis is in Florida. I also read your profile and you claim to be in Pennsylvania. So not only is your life ruled by politics, you are a liar. That adds up.
You're a complete jackass , Do you want to give me a call ?

I've been a member here since 2010 , When I made my profile I was doing sign work in a ATV store in PA . I'm so so sorry I didn't change it to Florida . Please forgive me .

gabagoo

I have used Jet Best for over 8 years and I was worried at first, but after a few months realized it was better than Mimaki ink as far as not scuffing. This ink does not need the lines emptied before transitioning over so it must be pretty damn close to OEM. The only issue we have from time to time is the odd bad chip, which my supplier gladly mails me a new one and we are good to go. No problems with print heads after all this time. I'm sold on Jet Best.

autoexebat

Says the guy buying ink from commie China to save a few bucks.
Wait. You said your business is doing horrible because of Biden but DeSantis is great? That's some real mental gymnastics right there.
Biden is a complete fool and caused this whole inflation issue. , When I was in the direct hit of Hurricane Ian last year , DeSantis did a great job helping us here in Florida.

autoexebat

I have used Jet Best for over 8 years and I was worried at first, but after a few months realized it was better than Mimaki ink as far as not scuffing. This ink does not need the lines emptied before transitioning over so it must be pretty damn close to OEM. The only issue we have from time to time is the odd bad chip, which my supplier gladly mails me a new one and we are good to go. No problems with print heads after all this time. I'm sold on Jet Best.
Me too , Never had an issue . The only ink I can honestly say I had an issue with was STS . I wanted to try STS as it's in Florida and only 2 hours from me .. but I didn't like it at all , failed badly on the white to grey gradient .

Notarealsignguy

Arial - it's almost helvetica
I would bet the ink is the same. Companies hose North America, you can often times find the exact same product from the exact same facility for way less in other countries. I know for sure that construction equipment manufacturers do that which is part of the reason why we end up with gray market machines here. Wouldn't see why someone would counterfeit an aftermarket ink, wouldn't it be smarter to stick an OEM label on it instead?

Johnny Best

Never blame someone for trying to save a buck. Glad you are starting to make some money do to tax returns. My wife hates liars, must be a female thing.
my nose grows long when I lie.

autoexebat

Never blame someone for trying to save a buck. Glad you are starting to make some money do to tax returns. My wife hates liars, must be a female thing.
my nose grows long when I lie.
Exactly , I was trying to save a buck and nice enough to post it here for others so they could check into it .

So much for getting credit for helping others huh ?

They could have just hit the back arrow and said nothing , but they'd rather chime in and talk all types of bullshit.

Stacey K

I like making signs
I've tried Amazon ink a couple times in my cheap desk printer and after a couple cartridges it got clogged. I've been leery ever since to try anything besides name brand inks.

Boudica

Back to "educational purposes"
1706221103921.png

netsol

Absolutely Jim ! I do actually use ( legitimate ) Jetbest inks and have for years, and have never had a problem with them. Would I change to a complete unknown brand for the sake of saving $20 on a cartridge ??
Unless you are printing out massive amounts of work, ink costs are pretty much negligible and if your profitability depends on something as small as saving $20 then you need to think seriously if your business is worthwhile...
we have used jetbest for a couple years.
very satisfied. we get from premiercolour