• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Screw you 3M.

Status
Not open for further replies.

benjercorp

when the job is too big just step away as far as you can .. is just not worth it ...
It may be also that because you are not going to pay (commission to the person who approves the job ) and they will absolutely do ..
think about it man,
anyway get creative and think out of the box, and I assure you you'll get less headache and more profits
BJ

HulkSmash

when the job is too big just step away as far as you can .. is just not worth it ...
It may be also that because you are not going to pay (commission to the person who approves the job ) and they will absolutely do ..
think about it man,
anyway get creative and think out of the box, and I assure you you'll get less headache and more profits
BJ

Huh?

JoshLoring

Hey guys.. Got a huge job dumped on us.. I'll be working on that website but haven't had enough time to make it live this week :(

CheapVehicleWrap

970RA is great stuff too....have you tried it yet? I'm sure if you mention to your oracal rep that you will be replacing 1080 with their 970RA (hint hint nudge nudge) they can get you some samples to play with....it's really nice to work with.

Yes I'll be going back to it. There is more of a selection now too.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
What's the safest most greenest way to dispose of primer 94?

Put some ice in it and drink it before they melt. GINO.gif

J

john1

Lisa at Oracal FTW

Attachments

• Photo Sep 13, 12 28 36 PM.jpg
    Photo Sep 13, 12 28 36 PM.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 87

HulkSmash

Printing our first wrap on Oracal 9751 RA. This stuff prints crystal clear.

I'd also like to point out. Finish up a sprinter with 3M, and this roll of 3M 8518 Is 70% Gloss, and 30% matte... no joke. Part of my panel has no sheen from the gloss lam on it. Like part of the roll didn't get the gloss coating.

Stay classy 3M.

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
Printing our first wrap on Oracal 9751 RA. This stuff prints crystal clear.

I'd also like to point out. Finish up a sprinter with 3M, and this roll of 3M 8518 Is 70% Gloss, and 30% matte... no joke. Part of my panel has no sheen from the gloss lam on it. Like part of the roll didn't get the gloss coating.

Stay classy 3M.

The industry term for that is "mottling". The gloss returns with warmth and/or exposure to sunlight.

amw

Longtime Members
We have always been very very happy with Oracals products and support.
We havent tried the 6751 yet though!! We need to get some but I think you all are cleaning them out! lol

Thank you oracal for over 8 years of great products & service!

Never understood what all the hype was about with MMM.

Marsha

Status
Not open for further replies.