• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

SignCraft Pricing Guide...Accurate?

Stacey K

I like making signs
I use the SignCraft as a guide, especially for those items I don't do often. However, I track time and every bit of material for all my jobs and I have a simple spreadsheet that calculates everything for me. Now I have a good idea of what I HAVE TO CHARGE for certain types of jobs at MY shop rate. It takes forever to figure all this out because there are so many variables. Sometimes I feel like I'm raping people but if that's the going rate, then it is what it is. I like doing cut vinyl vehicles, I have a big profit margin on those.

I almost NEVER get any small coroplast jobs because my prices are too high, but like Texas, I don't have a printer. I fumble with banner pricing.

Sometimes my vehicle prices are a bit high but I don't care, I take great pride and am very picky when I do them. From some of the stuff I've seen in my area...you get what you pay for.