• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Signs101 - Is it just me....

Marlene

I, again, am grateful to all that posted to my last "what font is this" as it looked like VAG but it wasn't and it looked like another font and wasn't and I had no idea what it was and asked my pals for help. I got an answer right off that the font in question was actually designed for GE Health Care. who would have known as when I think of a specially designed font, I think something special, not something that looks like other fonts but isn't. without the help, I would never had found this out. to me, that thread was of such value.

I think we forget the value to the OP of our answers. what seems like just another "what is this font" thread may turn out to be the thread in which a new person learns where and how to ID a font. the value of that is huge. the design threads are by far my favorite as I love to see what people have to say. I love looking at it through different sets of eyes. I guess we just need to remember that our anwers to a thread are of value and to treat them like that.