• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

So it has come to my attention that....

Status
Not open for further replies.

jason-23

Sign guys hate garment screen printers. In my few postings I have found this to be some what true. I was just wondering what this stems from
? Do sign guys think they are superior to screen printers? Do they think they are better artists, designers, craftsmen or what? What is it? By the way I'm a sign guy and a screen printer so I guess I hate myself then hahaha.

SignManiac

They're two different mediums and cater to different clients. I don't think one is better than the other. In both industries there are both good and bad companies. The truth is that the majority in both industries aren't very talented. The cream of the crop in both garment and signs are few and far between.

WildWestDesigns

They're two different mediums and cater to different clients. I don't think one is better than the other. In both industries there are both good and bad companies. The truth is that the majority in both industries aren't very talented. The cream of the crop in both garment and signs are few and far between.

I agree with this. Two different mediums, most of them time it's different clients, but there are times when they converge.

I haven't really felt the hate that shoreline talks about, hopefully, I won't.

Flame

I'd say you're smoking crack. I may still be kinda a noob but 8 years in the biz and on this forum a few years..never noticed this.

laserman70

We work with a screen printer all the time.
We send business back and forth.
He is great at what he does and i respect that.

Rick

Certified Enneadecagon Designer
Sign guys hate garment screen printers. In my few postings I have found this to be some what true. I was just wondering what this stems from
? Do sign guys think they are superior to screen printers? Do they think they are better artists, designers, craftsmen or what? What is it? By the way I'm a sign guy and a screen printer so I guess I hate myself then hahaha.

I vote this as one of the top ten lamest posts ever on Signs101...

ProWraps

god damn stinking garment printers. who let you on here? you are trying to take away from all of us and our bedazzlers!

heh. sorry you havent felt the love. was it mosh?

tattoo.dan

this is weird...I do both and a lot of the time for the same customers...hey I embroider too does that make me even worse!?!

VizualVoice

I just learned how to change my title status
I hate garment printers. At least the other local ones. But mostly just because I want their business. :toasting:

jason-23

I guess the signers on this forum are more crass than other forums, I mean when I post something it is either shot down or just plane slammed to a bloody pulp. I think it's funny that some of you are that into yourself that you feel your better than others. A fellow printer/sign guy told me that some of you are dicks but I didn't want to believe it. I can't tell half the time if your joking or for real. Just remember you will have to answer for your transgressions one day but Jesus saves.

veloxgraphics

I'm trying to understand how you would expect a positive reaction to your ranting and name calling, regardless of the profession of the respondent.

You could come in here and claim to be the sole origin of all sign making, but if you're on your high horse like that, nobody will care. What do you expect to gain from any of this?

Pat Whatley

Attachments

• 297569-mr._perfect_large.jpg
    297569-mr._perfect_large.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 62

SqueeGee

There are only two things that I hate in this world: people who are intolerant of others chosen vocation and screen printers.

(with apologies to Austin Power's fahhzha)

Status
Not open for further replies.