• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

So it has come to my attention that....

Status
Not open for further replies.

thehamsterman

Two years ago, my company bought a screen printing business.

Since then, we haven't been able to pay our bills on time, expand, give raises or bonuses, fix our sign shop, invest in new equipment or anything.

We've been told that all of the profits from our department are keeping the garment printing business afloat.

So yeah, i don't like garment printers.

Its not really their fault though. Who buys a garment printing business in a city that is just completely over saturated with garment printers??! and WE'RE THE ONLY VEHICLE WRAP PROVIDER!!!

high impact

I had to stop by for a few laughs from some old friends...I am so relieved that I have now been enlightened about my deep disdain for all garment printers. Dang! My wife has printed garments! What am I supposed to do now? We've been happily married for 23 years, I've been bamboozled!

TheSnowman

The last guy in my town to start a garmet business did that for free, then he bought a printer and started giving away banners with his basically free shirts. I strictly dislike him on that reason only...not just because his quality is horrible and he puts a massive logo on everything that leaves his shop, so he can give more stuff away for free.

jason-23

Yes, it is. Who cares what your friends think ?? For all I know, they don't exist. They might've been trouble makers much like yourself. You even admitted to stirring the pot and some other odd comments as to your real intentions here. Only after you've seen the error in your ways have you tried this back-pedaling approach and come across more sincere.

• Why are you afraid to put anything in your profile ??
  • Why do you presume no one likes your textile printing ??
  • Have you had this same reaction other places ??
  • Were your imaginary friends also members here and banned ??
  • You say you're not trying to start a fight... and yet you post differently.

So, why should we believe anything you say, just because you say so ?? Are we to take you at your word ?? Others have this presumption you need to put your money where your mouth is and face the truth by showing us and telling us who said these awful things.

In all honesty, I really don't care what anyone says about me... behind my back. They don't pay my bills, so I really don't give a crap. I'm responsible for what I do and will only listen to those that discuss and want true dialog and not come here with an accusatory attitude and then skip out just to come back and stir the pot occasionally.
That too, is a troll. :popcorn:
whats wrong with my profile, looks fine to me?

jason-23

And who are you to tip the pot with your "self" righteous indignation?

This has been tried before. You are either having a bad day, have esteem issues, control issues, money problems, kids gone astray, mom, dad or sibling issues, might be drinking (or not drinking) forgot to take your meds (or took too many), low blood sugar or simply think too much of yourself or it's that 3 day old hoagie you ate for lunch.

Whatever it is, stepping away from the keyboard and reassessing your membership here or asking your higher power for more enlightenment may have better results than questioning others because it's obvious this place is not meeting your current needs.

You're actions seem to be straight from the 'Troll Handbook'

If your gonna be a troll, at least be original.
and who are to pass judgement on others?

high impact

Sign guys hate garment screen printers. In my few postings I have found this to be some what true....

I haven't been around the boards in a while so I don't know what happened to create any animosity but I am somewhat confused by your assumptions. I just checked all the threads you have started in the last year and it appears to me that "sign guys" have been very helpful to you with every question you have asked. Why the flame fest and negative accusations?

jason-23

I haven't been around the boards in a while so I don't know what happened to create any animosity but I am somewhat confused by your assumptions. I just checked all the threads you have started in the last year and it appears to me that "sign guys" have been very helpful to you with every question you have asked. Why the flame fest and negative accusations?
If you read my original post from the title header I am simply asking question, not calling anyone names. Yes everyone on here has been great when I need something. I was just simply asking a question and then everyone got all upset and started calling me names in which case I defended myself if you can do that on a forum. I just want to know why sign people from this site don't like screenprinter that's it!

jason-23

He is judging you to b a troll, and he has every right to. I think you are a troll too. Where's your bridge though? :banghead:
And you see this is why I ask the question of why the hate for screenprinters? I could cut on you but I choose not to.

TyrantDesigner

Art! Hot and fresh.
I've never had a problem with most screen printers ... like any other thing, I may dislike other people, but not because of their profession ... I dislike them because they are d-bags and they can be found in any job title.

Pat Whatley

I'm gonna step out on a limb here and guess the reason you're getting this barrage of smart assed comments is because your whole premise that sign people hate screen printers is ridiculous. Heck, about a quarter of the people on this board screenprint shirts, I spent 30 minutes on the phone with one today doing a "design while you wait" project.

Your post comes across as nothing more than a troll looking for responses....well, if that's what you wanted that's what you got.

jason-23

I'm gonna step out on a limb here and guess the reason you're getting this barrage of smart assed comments is because your whole premise that sign people hate screen printers is ridiculous. Heck, about a quarter of the people on this board screenprint shirts. Your post comes across as nothing more than a troll looking for responses....well, if that's what you wanted that's what you got.
Again I don't know what the phq is a troll nor do I care about posts or responses. If that was the case don't you think my eBay crap would be in my signature or even my web site. Give me break wtf!

Joe Diaz

So let's say you and 3 of your friends are minding your own at a local bar. All four of you have black hair. Normally this kind of thing wouldn't matter at all. However, Some guy walks in and has red hair and starts droning on about how all dark haired people seem to treat him like crap because his hair is red. He wonders if you dark haired individuals think you are superior to him and his red haired brothers and sisters.

You and your friends respond by saying that you have nothing against all redheaded people. At this point you are all wondering what in the world brought this topic up.

The Redhead responds by saying well that's not what he heard, and that his friend said you and your dark haired friends were a bunch of dicks. At this point you all realize A. this particular redhead is getting annoying and B that this redhead is obviously looking to start something.

Not too worried about that your friends start responding to the redheads ridiculous "theories" with sarcastic responses. Why not? what harm could he possibly do, besides it's getting entertaining now. The Redhead obviously has no sense of humor, and is overly defensive to boot. As a result of the sarcastic back and forth, in his mind, he now believes that his theory that all dark haired people dislike redheads must be true. However the truth is dark haired people don't dislike all redheads, they just happen to dislike only this one particular redhead, not because of his hair color, but because he is annoying.

Does that clear things up for you?

Status
Not open for further replies.