• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

So it has come to my attention that....

Status
Not open for further replies.

HaroldDesign

I'm trying to think of a vocation in which there are no dicks. Maybe there are occupations I'm not aware of, but I simply can't think of any...

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Anyone who wants to come on here and throw stones at everyone else and proclaim his/her superiority to the masses has got to be playing with themselves far too much.

For someone that is afraid to post a profile and an honest one at that.... you my friend.... have got yourself a problem.

• Textile printers are a dime a dozen.
  • Professional textile printers are few and far between.

In my experiences, the self-proclaimed 'Garment Printers' are a joke. They set up camp in their parent's basement, five-finger discount their boss's supplies and print for next to nothing because they literally have no investment or overhead.

Coming here with your little rant Shirley.... makes you a bigger 'Dick' then the people you've been warned against from your sidekicks and fellow dickheads. I usually don't go off on someone as new as you....:rolleyes:, but we deserve a good time once in awhile. Ya know what, I take that back, you aren't a big dick.... you're dickless cause you can't even be straight up or man up enough to tell us who you are. :Oops: Now I'm getting personal based on his profile... or lack of one.

Really, do you expect to gain any respect by turning on the only people that can help you ?? Do you think anyone will ever lift a finger to help you if you need something in a hurry ?? Did you ever read the book 'How to Win Friends and Influence People' ??

As a fellow signman/designer/businessman/entrepreneur/screen printer.... how do you feel being the only dicklesshead among all of us ??

And Rick, there is no such thing as a bad or old hoagie :munchie:

d fleming

When I started screen printing all art was hand drawn then hand cut into films. Signs were hand painted. I did it all. Textiles, flatstock, whatever will hold still under a screen I've printed it. Spent the last half of my birthday yesterday in a bucket truck installing new lamps, ballasts and panfaces on a large pole sign. When i get out of the front office this morning, I'll be printing coroplast. I'm a dick on many levels.

ProWraps

can you make me one of these?

Attachments

• mr-t-mr-t-shirt.jpg
    mr-t-mr-t-shirt.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 60

jason-23

Anyone who wants to come on here and throw stones at everyone else and proclaim his/her superiority to the masses has got to be playing with themselves far too much.

For someone that is afraid to post a profile and an honest one at that.... you my friend.... have got yourself a problem.

• Textile printers are a dime a dozen.
  • Professional textile printers are few and far between.
In my experiences, the self-proclaimed 'Garment Printers' are a joke. They set up camp in their parent's basement, five-finger discount their boss's supplies and print for next to nothing because they literally have no investment or overhead.

Coming here with your little rant Shirley.... makes you a bigger 'Dick' then the people you've been warned against from your sidekicks and fellow dickheads. I usually don't go off on someone as new as you....:rolleyes:, but we deserve a good time once in awhile. Ya know what, I take that back, you aren't a big dick.... you're dickless cause you can't even be straight up or man up enough to tell us who you are. :Oops: Now I'm getting personal based on his profile... or lack of one.

Really, do you expect to gain any respect by turning on the only people that can help you ?? Do you think anyone will ever lift a finger to help you if you need something in a hurry ?? Did you ever read the book 'How to Win Friends and Influence People' ??

As a fellow signman/designer/businessman/entrepreneur/screen printer.... how do you feel being the only dicklesshead among all of us ??

And Rick, there is no such thing as a bad or old hoagie :munchie:
Is your statement geared towards me? If it is i guess my friends statement is true. I was just trying too understand the disregard that sign guys on this forum have for garment printers and thats all. I was not trying to start a fight or call names as you and many other have towards me. But if this is not targeted at me then i am sorry you feel that way about the "dicklesshead among all of us".

TheSnowman

We should have a "Where are they now" thread featuring some of our most memorable characters at S101.

That's funny. I just hung out w/ Mark "High Impact" this weekend, and we were talking about Cappy, and all that stuff. Having a hard time recalling it all now days...

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Is your statement geared towards me? If it is i guess my friends statement is true. I was just trying too understand the disregard that sign guys on this forum have for garment printers and thats all. I was not trying to start a fight or call names as you and many other have towards me. But if this is not targeted at me then i am sorry you feel that way about the "dicklesshead among all of us".

Yes, it is. Who cares what your friends think ?? For all I know, they don't exist. They might've been trouble makers much like yourself. You even admitted to stirring the pot and some other odd comments as to your real intentions here. Only after you've seen the error in your ways have you tried this back-pedaling approach and come across more sincere.

• Why are you afraid to put anything in your profile ??
  • Why do you presume no one likes your textile printing ??
  • Have you had this same reaction other places ??
  • Were your imaginary friends also members here and banned ??
  • You say you're not trying to start a fight... and yet you post differently.

So, why should we believe anything you say, just because you say so ?? Are we to take you at your word ?? Others have this presumption you need to put your money where your mouth is and face the truth by showing us and telling us who said these awful things.

In all honesty, I really don't care what anyone says about me... behind my back. They don't pay my bills, so I really don't give a crap. I'm responsible for what I do and will only listen to those that discuss and want true dialog and not come here with an accusatory attitude and then skip out just to come back and stir the pot occasionally.

That too, is a troll. :popcorn:

Status
Not open for further replies.