• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

So it has come to my attention that....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rick

Certified Enneadecagon Designer
Are the other nine the ones where garment printers keep coming in here spewing drivel about their superiority?

No unless sarge screen printed.... oh I said it...

Looking back at his tame 26 posts/topics and he has to post something like this = troll

This place was about due for one.

SqueeGee

No unless sarge screen printed.... oh I said it...

Oh no you di'int.

Sarge! That's a blast from the not so distant past.

We should have a "Where are they now" thread featuring some of our most memorable characters at S101.

Rick

Certified Enneadecagon Designer
nothing just tipping the pot a little...

And who are you to tip the pot with your "self" righteous indignation?

This has been tried before. You are either having a bad day, have esteem issues, control issues, money problems, kids gone astray, mom, dad or sibling issues, might be drinking (or not drinking) forgot to take your meds (or took too many), low blood sugar or simply think too much of yourself or it's that 3 day old hoagie you ate for lunch.

Whatever it is, stepping away from the keyboard and reassessing your membership here or asking your higher power for more enlightenment may have better results than questioning others because it's obvious this place is not meeting your current needs.

You're actions seem to be straight from the 'Troll Handbook'

If your gonna be a troll, at least be original.

James Burke

Being a grandpa is more fun than working
Screens are for bugs...

Just kidding....I used to be one step lower than you....I was a "hot stamper". Made good money, but I now focus my efforts on stone & monument engraving. Believe it or not, the artwork production & prep is dang near identical for most all of us....so I guess that makes us cousins!

JB

visual800

I work closely with a screenprinter and shoot work back and forth

If anythin gI hate and despise AD AGENCIES! they have no freaking idea about signs and when it comes to signs they muck everything up!

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
"A fellow printer/sign guy told me that some of you are dicks but I didn't want to believe it."

Some of us have to be.
If we didn't hook up with Mrs. Sign Guy where would the next generation of printer/sign guys come from?

wayne k
guam usa
i wonder if this will be locked before i can log back in tomorrow morning....

Bill Modzel

I'm a 30+ year screen shop and print ZERO garments. A decision made a long time ago with my now deceased parter and a decision never regretted.
I do pass jobs to a local garment printer all the time. Great shop, quality work, I'll stick to my flatstock printing.

You tell him Jill!

SignManiac

And who are you to tip the pot with your "self" righteous indignation?

This has been tried before. You are either having a bad day, have esteem issues, control issues, money problems, kids gone astray, mom, dad or sibling issues, might be drinking (or not drinking) forgot to take your meds (or took too many), low blood sugar or simply think too much of yourself or it's that 3 day old hoagie you ate for lunch.

Whatever it is, stepping away from the keyboard and reassessing your membership here or asking your higher power for more enlightenment may have better results than questioning others because it's obvious this place is not meeting your current needs.

You're actions seem to be straight from the 'Troll Handbook'

If your gonna be a troll, at least be original.

One of the best responses I have read in years. Very astute observations there Rick :thumb:

Billct2

I sense an inferiority complex, after all, unless you go check someones membership page before you answer a question, how do you even know they're a screenprinter?

Status
Not open for further replies.