• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

So it has come to my attention that....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ghost Prophet

I've seen some very talented screen printers in terms of art, and in comparison to sign makers, the screen printers I've seen are much better because they have a broader audience that requires a more flexible talent with art versus sign makers have to do a lot of boring corporate looking stuff on a very regular basis.

On the other hand... I haven't met very many screen printers who had the potential to go further than screen printing. Whereas I know a lot of sign makers who are inclined to figure out how to do pretty much anything on their own.

Really, how many screen printers fix their own computers and printers? :p

jason-23

I've seen some very talented screen printers in terms of art, and in comparison to sign makers, the screen printers I've seen are much better because they have a broader audience that requires a more flexible talent with art versus sign makers have to do a lot of boring corporate looking stuff on a very regular basis.

On the other hand... I haven't met very many screen printers who had the potential to go further than screen printing. Whereas I know a lot of sign makers who are inclined to figure out how to do pretty much anything on their own.

Really, how many screen printers fix their own computers and printers? :p
So your calling screenprinters stupid and incapable?

Kentucky Wraps

Kentucky Wraps
Sign guys hate garment screen printers. In my few postings I have found this to be some what true. I was just wondering what this stems from
? Do sign guys think they are superior to screen printers? Do they think they are better artists, designers, craftsmen or what? What is it? By the way I'm a sign guy and a screen printer so I guess I hate myself then hahaha.

No offense to the girls in here...but his was a VERY girly post. Think about it. Read it out loud in a girls voice. "Do sign guys hate garment screen printers?" add some gum chewing sound effects and a little twirling of the ponytails while you cock your head sideways as if you are asking another girls this "Do they think they are better..." Totally something a girl would say. Have you been hiding something from us shoreline? You're really a girl aren't you? That MUST be it.
Again, no offense ladies...but it's true.

iSign

Joe... that was awesome!!!!

I have made many a comparison between forum protocol, and bar anarchy... because people who start threads often act like their ability to start a conversation comes with an entitlement that everyone who responds does so, just as they wish, without exception... which of course doesn't happen here... and doesn't happen at the bar... so your set up was right in my line of thinking anyway.... and the "ending was great...
-
-
-
-
but wait... lets all write alternate endings!! :rock-n-roll:

Status
Not open for further replies.