• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Some memes I created

Texas_Signmaker

Very Active Signmaker
Their membership is dying! Whenever I go to a parade, I see sloppy Boy Scout troops with 8-10 members. It just makes me wonder what all these complaining red-blooded, patriotic dads are doing with their sons - because they're sure as heck not involving them in Scouting....

Probably cause most people today don't have time to interact with other humans. Scheduing regular tasks is too inconvenient nowadays.

You wana join a club, drive 30 mins each way at an inconvenient time, sit the the car for an hour while you wait and pay $$ for it? Let's stay home and watch some scout projects on Youtube whenever the hell we feel like it and be done with it. Lol

TimToad

And the Toad thinks he is Gary Cooper in High Noon where none of the townspeople will back him with a "bad guy" coming to town to do him harm.

It would appear that a few more people agree with the following response than your continued insults and overt, purposeful personalization of the issues. That response speaks volumes about the need for folks to leave other poster's out of your responses and stick to the general themes of a thread, which unless provoked by other, I and most others try to do as often as possible.

"I can appreciate the passion of your reply @TimToad.
I agree with the sentiments and will be sure to pass them on to the Signs101 owner. Thanks.

SignsSupport"

Johnny Best

Hey Toad, you took post #20 and put in Nationalistic, homophobes, embracing philosophies, religion, agnostics, pedophiles, Catholic dogmatic beliefs and a story about your mother.
And I don't stick with the general theme of a thread, you and most others do as often as possible!
Your just as bad about it as the rest of us are on getting off topic. If you lived next door to me you would have called city on my rusted Chey in my back yard. Your on a mission to get people banned from here and it looks like a crowd is forming. I take it back, your no Will Kane. It was not an insult, just an analogy.

TimToad

Probably cause most people today don't have time to interact with other humans. Scheduing regular tasks is too inconvenient nowadays.

You wana join a club, drive 30 mins each way at an inconvenient time, sit the the car for an hour while you wait and pay $$ for it? Let's stay home and watch some scout projects on Youtube whenever the hell we feel like it and be done with it. Lol

We get the type of economic model, political system, work conditions, relationships that we either choose, ignore, vote for, not vote for, etc. Making a choice consciously is all we can do.

TimToad

We get the type of economic model, political
Hey Toad, you took post #20 and put in Nationalistic, homophobes, embracing philosophies, religion, agnostics, pedophiles, Catholic dogmatic beliefs and a story about your mother.
And I don't stick with the general theme of a thread, you and most others do as often as possible!
Your just as bad about it as the rest of us are on getting off topic. If you lived next door to me you would have called city on my rusted Chey in my back yard. Your on a mission to get people banned from here and it looks like a crowd is forming. I take it back, your no Will Kane. It was not an insult, just an analogy.

The difference between you and your cohort's insults and overtly inflammatory personal attacks is that I was merely using historical facts about the Boy Scouts to make the point that they aren't exactly the best example of a moral code to follow in total and you two were just being your usual rude, insulting selves. I wasn't the one who mentioned the Boy Scouts to begin with. I clarified further in later posts that we need to use the good moral examples the Scouts offer and reject the ones that have not served our society well.

Adding the context of why I moved away from organized religion was not some kind of trigger for you two to pile on even more. It was a moment of honesty that should have been respected and left alone, but that would have taken far more humanity and maturity than either of you possess.

When asked, the fastest growing religious belief in America is "None of the Above". Those that view anything that runs contrary to their deeply held beliefs as an affront better get used to it, because the country is changing rapidly.

I could care less who is a member here and have never advocated for anyone to be banned, just policed better by those in charge when in violation of the guidelines. If the handful of folks diametrically opposed to each other would just IGNORE and stop mentioning, insulting, including, mocking, etc. each other, the rest of the members could stop rolling their eyes every time one of you opens your mouth.

I come here to help others, seek help, gain camaraderie and exchange some experiences EVEN IF THEY GO OFF TOPIC. I receive far more likes and agrees than disagrees, so I'll stick around until its obvious that I don't belong.

Johnny Best

I hope you (Toad) stick around, I just was telling Texas I am thinking of leaving. It is obvious I don't belong. I really hate to type. And I would not want anyone getting hurt rolling their eyes.
Gino has 968 likes/ Johnny Best 878/ Toad 170, it must be obvious to you that we should stick around

equippaint

Their membership is dying! Whenever I go to a parade, I see sloppy Boy Scout troops with 8-10 members. It just makes me wonder what all these complaining red-blooded, patriotic dads are doing with their sons - because they're sure as heck not involving them in Scouting....
I'd say they are sitting on the couch drinking budweiser and commenting on factually incorrect memes with spelling errors on facebook. All the while they are arguing with people they dont know exuding this crazy high level of confidence in their "knowledge" as if they are some sort of constitutional scholar.

TimToad

I hope you (Toad) stick around, I just was telling Texas I am thinking of leaving. It is obvious I don't belong. I really hate to type. And I would not want anyone getting hurt rolling their eyes.
Gino has 968 likes/ Johnny Best 878/ Toad 170, it must be obvious to you that we should stick around

The first name has over 30,000 posts, so that kind of skews things just a tad. Using your math, I'd have 5,100 if I was crazy or lonely enough to log 30,000 posts on any website.

Big deal. Who cares. The passive aggressive behavior you two practice is beyond pathological. You're just proving that you can't leave well enough alone. I'm sure Texas begged you to stay.

Frankly, I don't give a flying frick who comes, goes, or sticks their thumbs in their eyes. Just leave me out of it, unless you're prepared to carry on an adult conversation with some mutual respect afforded.

Johnny Best

Mr. Toad, it is not my math, I only have 446 more posts, you bought up the subject of the likes and keep on responding. You do give a flying frick who comes or goes? Who has been complaining to headquarters the last couple of days about Gino and myself and we should be silenced. You don't want anyone calling you names but make accusations of aggressive behavior and being beyond pathological.
Your right. I will not converse with you anymore because I do not have a mutual respect towards you and your self injury thing you have going.

TimToad

Mr. Toad, it is not my math, I only have 446 more posts, you bought up the subject of the likes and keep on responding. You do give a flying frick who comes or goes? Who has been complaining to headquarters the last couple of days about Gino and myself and we should be silenced. You don't want anyone calling you names but make accusations of aggressive behavior and being beyond pathological.
Your right. I will not converse with you anymore because I do not have a mutual respect towards you and your self injury thing you have going.

Talk is cheap. You and your cohort are just like two kids in the backseat of the station wagon challenging each other to see who can go longer without talking. You won't make it a day.

Put your money where your mouth is and you'll never hear another peep from me about you, at you, or about anything you say.

If expecting people to play by the rules is "silencing" you two, then yes, guilty as charged. Poor little victims.

Johnny Best

Toad the Safety Patrol hall monitor. That is the second time you used the "talk is cheap" expression.
"put your money where your mouth is" Next you will tell me about the "line in the sand".
I am good with not getting another peep from you. I will do the same. You still are as guilty as we are.
You are in the same station wagon on the way to Father Bakers.
You have been complaining all day of being the victim up there in the front seat.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Is this for real ??

The most obvious of obvious.... and you just go on like that pink rabbit.

Give it a rest already. This is getting stupid dumb for all of us, now. You really consider yourself above all others, but you are behaving like a spoiled little brat, who doesn't feel noticed. Typical.

I have so many titles by you, I lost count of them all. When am I allowed to respond my illustrious one ??

SignsSupport

Support & Tech Administrator
I have so many titles by you, I lost count of them all.

I'm still waiting for a funny meme.

counting.jpg

Source

DerbyCitySignGuy

Wow, really confused why the other thread was closed and you leave this one open and reply to it with something silly

Oh, because apparently anything goes on "Entertainment, Humor and Spoofs" [sic]. You can be a racist, moronic, idiot with no repercussions.

My guess is that boundaries are going to be tested and the limits are going to be pushed. Can't imagine what could POSSIBLY go wrong with this new policy.