• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Southern Meetup!

SignManiac

...and you do own your own plane.

LOL Pat :) Not any more, at least not till we build the next one. Maybe I'll skydive into the parking lot?
One of the first Letterhead meets I helped with up in Pensacola at Mike Sheehans shop, I came down a few days early so I could get a few jumps in at the Elberta DZ in AL.

Late Friday I got back from jumping and was packing my parachute on the shop floor and new people were arriving. They asked me why I was packing a parachute inside the shop? I just shrugged and said I decided to jump into the parking lot because there was no more parking places. A few jaws hit the ground at that moment :)

btropical.com

Maybe florida graphics could step up to the plate Bill is pretty nice guy and they have the facilities , And maybe a St pete Beach deal ? We live in the sticks so not much night life . I will donate a keg of beer Mich ultra .http://www.fgsi.com/

Be nice to see that one guys shop that does all that killer work in Tampa Lindy ?

ChicagoGraphics

How far is Tampa from Naples? I will be up there around that time, be a good time to get out of the begining of Chicago's cold weather.

SignosaurusRex

I'd love to make it but first week in November is committed to my annual fall Montana trip.
It would otherwise be a piece of cake with my daughter only an hour out of Tampa. Oh well....some other time.

sghobbies

A little too far south for me. Sounds fun though! Maybe next time you guys can have it a little further north.

TheProfessor

I'll be driving around Florida from Oct 24th-Nov 4th with a stint in Jacksonville, Deltona, Boca Raton, Gainesville (for Fest 10), Ft. Myers, Bradenton and St. Augustine... if the meet-up is during any of those days in any of those places, I would love to stop in and say hi :)

oh BTW, BigDawg, coming to visit you again in October... :)

Craig Sjoquist

Wow just saw this great idea so what are the details so far where and when ? so far looks like somewhere in Tampa or area near Nov.

Is there a theme like to make a panel hope others will to, any events planned yet or education, knows I could use that lol I would like to know more about design to print myself and others

Anyway any list of who's showing add my name.