• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Southern Meetup!

SignaramaFL

So we have slowly but surely have been planning this thing!, Official date is Nov. 4th - 6th. In N of Tampa

Schedule is to follow:
Friday - If anyone wants to get to the location early and get together for cocktails and appetizers or something of the like
Saturday - Will be a learning session, demonstrations, Q & A, a bbq (YUM!) and also vendors will be there to answer all of your questions for them!
Sunday - Busch Gardens if anyone is interested (maybe if we get enough we can get a group rate?)

Also we are going to be asking for a 'registration fee' or whatever you want to call it. We are working on a price at the moment, this will cover food, beverages (no alcohol that will be BYOB) and maybe even an event t-shirt!.

We are also working to get a form up for signing up to come, just so we can have an accurate head count.

omgsideburns

can you keep the first post updated so we don't have to hunt for info? i might be interested in making an appearance.. it's a drive but yeah........

VizualVoice

I just learned how to change my title status
why didn't I know about this before? I'd love to pop in for a bit. I'm going to be running a MG shoot in Myakka that weekend, but depending on what time everything goes down I can probably make it over for a while in the evenings.

Locals Find!

Great! sounds like a plan. Hey if you need a form go check out jotform.com you can make a webform for free and even have it link to a paypal account to accept registration payments.

Lots less work keeping track of it all then.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
'bump'

Haven't heard anything about this lately. With the past weekend we had, I might come down.... for a few months.

njshorts

totally screwed the pooch, ran into a bunch of trouble.

bad news- not going to happen in november.

good news, we do have a good number of vendors and options for early 2012... working to solidify something this week so we're better prepared and things are nailed down weeks ahead of time instead of 'well, we could's and trying to get details together at the last minute. sorry for the delay and trouble all, the wait will be worth it :)

Gino

Premium Subscriber
I will pay you to stay up there. We got enough old codger Yankees down here that tell us thats not how its done up North.

Hahahahahahaha............... :ROFLMAO: Here we go again with old Addie offering to pay someone something but won't pay up......... :Big Laugh
Ei,ei,ei, but that's a bellyful :U Rock:

signage

Hahahahahahaha............... :ROFLMAO: Here we go again with old Addie offering to pay someone something but won't pay up......... :Big Laugh

Hey now if you happen to get paid :frustrated: you owe me:rolleyes:

Locals Find!

Give me the address Gino. I am going to put the money in an envelope now.