• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Southern Meetup!

Bigdawg

Just Me
I'll be driving around Florida from Oct 24th-Nov 4th with a stint in Jacksonville, Deltona, Boca Raton, Gainesville (for Fest 10), Ft. Myers, Bradenton and St. Augustine... if the meet-up is during any of those days in any of those places, I would love to stop in and say hi :)

oh BTW, BigDawg, coming to visit you again in October... :)

Woo-hoo :smile:

Tampa would be great since it's just a day trip. If it's anywhere else it will totally depend on how Jeff is doing at that point. End of Oct, early Nov would be better than early October for me.

signgal

I'm up for it! We did Orlando last time, why not Tampa. Both my boys are at USF now, so no excuse not to :)

SignManiac

signmaniac you seen mike sheehans renovated shop??? awesome. ivan pretty well destroyed it.

I have Joe. I've been up to his place several times since that hurricane. I'll be going up to his place in September. Throwing the bike in the back of the truck and then he and I are riding up to Barbers Motorcycle museum in Alabama.

I always like to visit Sammy's when I'm in Pensacola!

Craig Sjoquist

I'm in even if I have bus and bike there.

Come on lets nail down a day and a place, like to make a panel or so, maybe a theme to think about painting it for.

GraphixUnlimited

hmmm no one wants to do a visit to canada eh... maybe me and sticky signs there will have a meet and greet up here since all you americans cant handle our beer anyways hehehe:Canada 2::toasting:

njshorts

We're gettin together to plan things out, details very soon.

Also, we're about to move... hopefully before the meet, new shop is twice the size of the current one.

iSign

We're gettin together to plan things out, details very soon.

Also, we're about to move... hopefully before the meet, new shop is twice the size of the current one.

Cool... I still haven't taken a vacation yet this year...

Well that snowboarding trip in February shouldn't count right? I mean "last winter" is pretty much like "last year"...I'll be watching this thread... Counting my pennies...

Spud Murphy

I'm still recovering from the last meet up

Attachments

• drink.jpg
    drink.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 87