• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Starting my own Business, Would like help naming.

peavey123

Etsy Signs
merica signs
Wheelhouse Signs
Smaller than Big Signage
Tiny Signs
"That's Too Big Dude" Sign Shop
Who do you think I am? Sign Shop

No idea sorry...

2B

SignsFU or Signs For You
FUSigns or Fast Ultimate Signs

all depending on who you are talking to

Last edited:
Bots, name is not too important seems like you know what you want to do so stick with it, too many haters out there to watch out for. It will all come around hey we all learned it some how except that one guy on that forum that makes fun of everybody since he is a pro from day 1. hahaha.
And who's that one guy lol?

Andy D

Ice Cold Hood (W) Rapping
Ice Cold Hood wRapping.jpg

Kentucky Wraps

Kentucky Wraps
In this day and age, you need to focus on the Name being VERY search engine friendly. Short and easy to remember with a lot of relevance to your industry.
A good rule of thumb, since you'll be a local service provider, include the city or region in the name as well as what you do (graphics, marketing, branding, signs, ,etc).
It's helped my sooo much even though it's boring and generic, Kentucky Wraps. Go ahead and try to do a search on google for vehicle wraps kentucky and I'll be a monkey's uncle if I'm not right up there in the organic results. (hopefully for my nephews sake I'm right).

It's not flashy or even easy to take pride in, but it is professional and gets the job done.

ams

Sunshine Signs
Paradise Sign Company
Alligator Alley
We Make Signs
1001 Signs
Sand and Signs
In a Breeze Sign Shop
Sign Artist
Make Believe Signs
Shark Fin Sign Company

AKwrapguy

Kentucky Signs is right, SEO is becoming more and more important these days. Why not something like Florida Sign Corp., or Okeechobee Wraps Co. something that's regional, recognizable, some thing people can relate to. I know the urge to create a stylized name and aggressive trendy logo is cool and all but think long term and look at your demo graphic.

Everglade Warp Co.
Gulf Coat Sign
Get R' Done Wraps
Coast to Coast Graphics

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
Your name needs to invoke a call to action to get them to buy. You need to get your customers amp'd up instead of relaxed. They need to feel if they don't act soon they will miss out. Fear is a powerful motivator......
theendisnear.jpg

End Times Signs
"Call us today before it's to late!"