• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Starting my own Business, Would like help naming.

Texas_Signmaker

Very Active Signmaker
Kentucky Signs is right, SEO is becoming more and more important these days. Why not something like Florida Sign Corp., or Okeechobee Wraps Co. something that's regional, recognizable, some thing people can relate to. I know the urge to create a stylized name and aggressive trendy logo is cool and all but think long term and look at your demo graphic.

Everglade Warp Co.
Gulf Coat Sign
Get R' Done Wraps
Coast to Coast Graphics

In a major city this is extremely difficult. I wanted Texas Signs..NO, Fort Worth Signs..NO Cowtown, Cowboy, heck even my very unique chinese sounding last name was taken by a sign company in GA. Had to settle on splitting the name of a grocery store and a street just to get it unique enough to register a domain name. Everyone already thought of everything..lol

AKwrapguy

In a major city this is extremely difficult. I wanted Texas Signs..NO, Fort Worth Signs..NO Cowtown, Cowboy, heck even my very unique chinese sounding last name was taken by a sign company in GA. Had to settle on splitting the name of a grocery store and a street just to get it unique enough to register a domain name. Everyone already thought of everything..lol

If it was easy everyone would be do...... shit never mind everyone is