• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Sunshine & Butterflys from Dayton, Ohio

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stickerz

I'm just a guy workin' outta my finished basement, but I'm havin' a blast doin' it! This is one of the best business I know of. I've been involved with it for about 7 years, and I have a place at one of the largest flea markets in the Mid West. It's called Traders World. Gotta love that. That place is pretty cool. See attachment. That's my lovely wife of 22+ years. Catch up to ya'll later..... Stickerman.

Attachments

• 100_0727.jpg
    100_0727.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 130

Shovelhead

Here come the copyright police!!!!!
I'll assume that someone here will be calling Paul Sr.
Someone, please, get the hook ready!!!!!
:design:

signmeup

I counted 20 copyrighted designs. How the heck can you afford to use all those under licence like that?

Marlene

OMG, please tell us you don't actually sell any of the things that are in the photos at a flea market!!!! like it has been said in other posts, you have a pile of copyright infringements hanging on your walls!!!! All you need is a Harley rep to stop by your table at a flea market and you'll find out why selling artwork that doesn't belong to you is a very bad idea.

speedneeds

There was a guy at our local flea market selling some copyrighted material that got caught. Seems some larger companies have reps that do travel and search in such places. The local guy lost all of his equipment and was sued for large sums of money. Not only was he hit by the company the rep worked for but the other companies with infringements was also notified.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Welcome from PA............

Does the name 'Bubba' sound familiar ?? If not, it will.... re-e-eal soon !!​

signmeup

There's only a little time left to "edit" your post and delete the photo.
Man! I didn't notice the Harley logo. The guy's not on line. I'd be sh*tn' bricks If I posted something like that and then realized what I had done! Talk about shotgun approch....20 odd infringements posted in a public forum should surely get a hit or 2. Fred or Bigdawg will probably take it down if he askes.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
I don't know why it would be up to the administrators to 'Police' the negative content of someone that is in this business for 7 years and is still doing things illegally. This cannot be the first time the OP has heard these things.... and if it is..... is it our responsibility to help hide it ??

I think we're doing our industry an injustice if we HELP hide wrong doings. We are supposed to be helping each other stay in business, not promote such silly actions justifying bad business ethics.

The OP's best solution is to take these comments and right his many wrongs. If he does this, then we have all done our job. :noway:

Marlene

I think it was suggested that the guy ask Fred or Stacy to take down this thread, not police it. I think that maybe this guy has gotten lucky and hasn't a clue that he is doing something wrong. Now that it has been pointed out to him, he might want to take down the thread so the Harley reps and the other reps don't see it here and go after him.

signmeup

I think it was suggested that the guy ask Fred or Stacy to take down this thread, not police it. I think that maybe this guy has gotten lucky and hasn't a clue that he is doing something wrong. Now that it has been pointed out to him, he might want to take down the thread so the Harley reps and the other reps don't see it here and go after him.
That's what I meant. Realize the mistake and correct it. Take down the photo and stop using the copyrighted material....if he has no licence. If it's all done under licence then my appologies.

Status
Not open for further replies.