• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Sunshine & Butterflys from Dayton, Ohio

Status
Not open for further replies.

SignosaurusRex

Help me get thid sh*$ off here if it's THAT BAD. I had no idea. My baddd... Now whatta I push to get this XXX crap off here? Thanx in advance... Least you know where to get a Scoobie Doobie sticker now.... Hee Hee...

Too late. You are now an example to future students and you will be remembered in infamy. :omg: Can you say CYBERHELL?

Flame

Help me get thid sh*$ off here if it's THAT BAD. I had no idea. My baddd... Now whatta I push to get this XXX crap off here? Thanx in advance... Least you know where to get a Scoobie Doobie sticker now.... Hee Hee...

After 7 years you had no idea what you were doing was illegal?

Bigdawg

Just Me
Yeah, brands of the world has a lot of stuff.

Just to let you know though, it's illegal, and most people on here will want to hunt you down and rip you to tiny little bits by saying you want to steal artwork. WRONG thing to ask.....

Can I question why on earth do you even want these images though? Personally, I don't even have a use for them!?

From June 2007 in the last thread you started ... guess you found the "underground" art you were lookng for.

Status
Not open for further replies.