• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Sunshine & Butterflys from Dayton, Ohio

Status
Not open for further replies.

k.a.s.

Welcome,

I know its hard when people at every flea market are selling this stuff and you probadly won't get caught but.........I'd hate to be the one guy that HD sues. Not worth the risk to me but good luck!

Kevin

Letterbox Mike

Howdy neighbor.

Didn't somebody doing this get shut down at Traders World or Turtle Creek just a couple years ago? (for you non SW ohio folks they are two giant flea markets across the interstate from each other, and right next door to touchdown Jesus, see below)

Take these kind people's advice here and at least remove your picture... :popcorn:

Attachments

• touchdown jesus.jpg
    touchdown jesus.jpg
    123 KB · Views: 119

btropical.com

It says I am a guy working outta my basement , He has that chic in the picture to take the fall for him . Then I realized he is taking the picture DOHHHHHHHHH . Hopefully that stand has a trap door or a side entrance to escape . I just looked over smart designs pro logos and I don't see alot of those stixrs , I sure hope Larry the cable guy doen't see this .

Letterbox Mike

I75 right in Monroe.

if you do a google image search for giant jesus, you'll find lots of great photos. My personal favorit is YMCA giant jesus:

Giant Jesus is a 40' statue in front of an incredibly oppulent church. Interestingly inside it is lined with rediculous amounts of neon, is home to a significantly sized gym and tanning salon (the whole church smells like SPF 40), everyone is perfectly bronze with bright white teeth and blonde hair, the preacher and his wife would look quite at home next to Tammy Faye, the hallways are lined with huge paintings of the "chosen ones" (preacher and trophy wife). The "rumor" is that the church is a front for cocaine trafficing. Across the highway from the church is a big horse farm that supposedly the preacher/trophy own and they raise race horses which they use to smuggle cocaine "in". I heard there was a raid there a few years back and they found alot of evidence of drug trafficing and charges were brought against preacher/trophy but I don't know if it's true or urban legend. Suffice it to say, between giant jesus, perfect church, drug farm and two enormous flea markets, the Monroe exit on I75 can be very interesting/entertaining on a saturday or sunday.

Sorry to be a :thread

Attachments

• YMCA.jpg
    YMCA.jpg
    103 KB · Views: 143

Marlene

there's a song, "big butter Jesus" by Heywood Banks. I have no idea how to link to U-Tube, but it is well worth going there for a listen

:thread

Letterbox Mike

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gq01UYiMyHg

that is hilarious marlene! I've never heard that one before. The video I linked to has a slideshow of people's photoshopped giant jesus. classic!

edited to say: OMG 2:00 into that, it's Big Boy Jesus!!! Too funny! LMAO! OK ok, we need to stop hijacking this guy's thread and get back to some serious business...

Marlene

thanks for posting the link! you won't thank me for this once the song gets into your head and you find yourself signing "Oleo Lord"

Jillbeans

:thread
That was great.
Got this pic in an email a few weeks back and found it very disturbing, like a Fabio Jesus on a romance novel cover.

Attachments

• jesus-hugging-girl.jpg
    jesus-hugging-girl.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 150
Status
Not open for further replies.