• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Sunshine & Butterflys from Dayton, Ohio

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Joe... Go To Your Room. That was totally unnecessary and no supper tonight.

Not to mention disrespectful to the OP.

Jillbeans

:Oops:

Attachments

• Graphic1.jpg
    Graphic1.jpg
    100.5 KB · Views: 73

igneous

^^hah dale..
those flames look like my tramp stamp..although i never considered putting a honda "h" in the middle..maybe i should, maybe i should.

igneous

lol - it was a joke, also, do you think a self respecting girl with that sort of tattoo would refer to it as a "tramp stamp"? ....hah, come to think of it, some in NC definately would :)

Letterbox Mike

I know a few self respecting girls who happily refer to such a tattoo as a tramp stamp actually. Let's not forget, I hail from the same city as our original poster! Home to big butter jesus, two giant flea markets and drug farm. The tramp stamp is a way of life for some here.

Seeing as how you are not a girl, I am retracting my :loveya:

Pat Whatley

I'm calling BS on this guy. Nobody is dumb enough to make the posts he's made.

Last edited by a moderator:

Steve C.

there's booths like that all over, nothing new. i get the feeling he just really doesn't know there's any problem and vote that stacy take down that pic :thumb:

Yep, there are at least 3 of them in a 15 mile radious of my shop and they
all look just like this place... He's just clueless.
I had a customer buy my font CD then tell me he was going to
burn a copy for a buddy! WTF... Then asked me if I wanted to join a clipart
swap group.
:frustrated:

weaselboogie

I'm calling BS on this guy. Nobody is dumb enough to make the posts he's made.

I don't know. If you've ever browsed through Us cuter you would see this running rampant. Nobody cares and even though most of them are hobby cutters, most of them trade openly. I'd like to see Bill Waterson go apeshit, lawyer-up, and take possession of every shop that has ever cut a peeing calvin.

there's booths like that all over, nothing new. i get the feeling he just really doesn't know there's any problem and vote that stacy take down that pic

He's been doing this for 7 years and never had the slightest suspicion that it may be theft?

Stickerz

Help me get thid sh*$ off here if it's THAT BAD. I had no idea. My baddd... Now whatta I push to get this XXX crap off here? Thanx in advance... Least you know where to get a Scoobie Doobie sticker now.... Hee Hee...

Status
Not open for further replies.