• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Tapatalk app for signs 101? can we can we.

VINYLIMAGEZ

there a app called Tapatalk available for android, iphone, blackberry etc. for forums like this one, its cool to be intouch with signs 101 forum on the go, you can upload pictures thru your profile setting on the work site you might be in.
heres a copy and paste from the website:

Tapatalk is a forum app on the iPhone, Android, BlackBerry (free) and Nokia (free). Tapatalk Forum App provides super fast on-the-go forum access to any vBulletin, IPBoard, phpBB or SMF forum that has activated our Tapatalk plugin. Try it now to see why so many forums adopted it to compliment or replace their existing HTML-based mobile forum skin.

Forum owners can download our free plugin to activate Tapatal
k

it will be cool if signs 101 would be tapatalk frendly, thanks

VINYLIMAGEZ

there a app called Tapatalk available for android, iphone, blackberry etc. for forums like this one, its cool to be intouch with signs 101 forum on the go, you can upload pictures thru your profile setting on the work site you might be in.
heres a copy and paste from the website:

Tapatalk is a forum app on the iPhone, Android, BlackBerry (free) and Nokia (free). Tapatalk Forum App provides super fast on-the-go forum access to any vBulletin, IPBoard, phpBB or SMF forum that has activated our Tapatalk plugin. Try it now to see why so many forums adopted it to compliment or replace their existing HTML-based mobile forum skin.

Forum owners can download our free plugin to activate Tapatal
k

it will be cool if signs 101 would be tapatalk frendly, thanks

heres a screenshot

Attachments

• screenshot.png
    screenshot.png
    79.6 KB · Views: 95

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
I have installed the Tapatalk plug-in for Signs 101. Mobile users may download the app for their iPhone, Android, BlackBerry (free) and Nokia (free) by clicking HERE. There is also a more fully functional app available for $2.99.

The install, as well as whether or not this is the best choice to meet the needs of our members using mobile phones is still open to question. Since I do not own a smartphone, any feedback will be helpful. Following their directions, I believe that users will find themselves entering the site at the forums main page instead of the home page. I would like to know if you can still navigate to the home page, if the home page displays correctly, and if this arrangement is satisfactory?

VINYLIMAGEZ

Fred i believe it postes direclly to the forum, not offsite, so its good for the forum rules.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
Fred i believe it postes direclly to the forum, not offsite, so its good for the forum rules.

No, you need to review the link I provided regarding photos at Signs 101. Your pic was definitely offsite and that is exactly what we are trying to avoid.

VINYLIMAGEZ

It uploads to the tapatalk.tk srver, i tried the "insert" and the "attach", but uploads offsite :,(