• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

The Mueller Report

TimToad

They don't call it the "newspaper of record" for nothing. 127 Pulitzer Prizes for excellence in journalism. No other newspaper in American history has been honored by its peers that many times.

How a newspaper gets branded by who gets elected in the greatest and most representative city if the real America is beyond me. What is obvious us that the only sources some here can accept are the ones which confirm their biases.

Johnny Best

They don't call it the "newspaper of record" for nothing. 127 Pulitzer Prizes for excellence in journalism. No other newspaper in American history has been honored by its peers that many times.

How a newspaper gets branded by who gets elected in the greatest and most representative city if the real America is beyond me. What is obvious us that the only sources some here can accept are the ones which confirm their biases.

Yep, I can picture you now sitting and soaking in all the left wing information from the NYT while listening to your favorite artist, Taylor Swift, because she has won a lot of Grammies and awards for her music. She's real America.

AF

My buddies and I formed a club where we lob praises on each other and then disparage non-members as inferior humans since they don’t have the praises we have given our members. We constantly gush how wonderful we are and even produce pie charts that say we are the best. It’s a big club and you aren’t in it.

rossmosh

I'm always amazed how trades people will complain about people not understanding and valuing experience and expertise yet will turn around and do the exact same thing to others.

NYT and Washington Post have incredibly high standards. They have both peer review and editorial review. Anything truly controversial they bring in legal counsel to review. Do they get it right 100% of the time? No. But who can get it right 100% of the time?

Johnny Best

My buddies and I formed a club where we lob praises on each other and then disparage non-members as inferior humans since they don’t have the praises we have given our members. We constantly gush how wonderful we are and even produce pie charts that say we are the best. It’s a big club and you aren’t in it.

I think thats the definition of a circle jerk.

AF

I'm always amazed how trades people will complain about people not understanding and valuing experience and expertise yet will turn around and do the exact same thing to others.

NYT and Washington Post have incredibly high standards. They have both peer review and editorial review. Anything truly controversial they bring in legal counsel to review. Do they get it right 100% of the time? No. But who can get it right 100% of the time?

fixtureman

Is that why they got the Russian collusion so correct both papers site that it is confirmed by each other that is real investigating. Also to get the Pulitzer Prize you have to pay to be in the running that is some real work.

TimToad

Is that why they got the Russian collusion so correct both papers site that it is confirmed by each other that is real investigating. Also to get the Pulitzer Prize you have to pay to be in the running that is some real work.

You also have to pay a fee to apply for all sorts of things in life. All who want to submit a piece of art, journalism, photography, etc. for consideration pay the same entry fee.

Are you disputing the two page graphical chart drawn directly from evidence in the Mueller Report published the other day that showed 140 direct contacts between members of the Drumpf campaign and known Russian entities?

Or the over 9,500 documented lies told by Drumpf since Inauguration Day?

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Y'all know it's Easter ?? How 'bout showing some respect ??

For the moment, I'm through with this BS. Tomorrow, I'll resume. Stooping to these levels is just ignorant.

TimToad

Y'all know it's Easter ?? How 'bout showing some respect ??

For the moment, I'm through with this BS. Tomorrow, I'll resume. Stooping to these levels is just ignorant.

You display zero respect for anyone who doesn't think, act or believe like you do, so why don't you go suck eggs. You know all about what low stooping looks like, so you're an expert on that.

Tomorrow you'll resume being the totally rude, insulting, judgmental, bigoted tool you always are, so what good is your faith in the holiday today when it doesn't serve you any other day of the year?

Johnny Best

You know what is strange to me. I remember Bill Clinton telling a group of people years ago that to be successful in politics you have to tell a story. So Hillary Clinton campaign pays Christopher Steele to create a Russian dossier on Trump and putting in all sorts of things about Trump and his connection to the Russians. The FBI and CIA get it and use it to spy on citizens connected to Trump and his campaign. Then after Trump wins they all start up with this Russian thing and other FBI people are pushing it. The head of the FBI gets fired and they start the Special Council to investigate the Russian thing.
After two years of this he reports he can find no evidence that Trump or any American work with the Russians, yes they did find out from another report that the Russians did get involved with our election. But all this other side collateral damage has been cause by a story made up by the Clinton campaign. The firing of the FBI director, tell his lawyer to fire Mueller and not giving the right answers on his written deposition, ask Martha Steward what happens if you don't tell the FBI what they want to hear. Its all a story and newspaper and TV love to put a spin on stories. They would tell you Mickey Mouse by not wearing pants is a pervert, and in a way they promote perversion. Clinton was right, people like a good story. Him and his wife did an excellent job with the story, maybe pulitzer stuff. I am sure they get a kick out of this and consider it payback.
Hey but what do I know, I am deplorable!

• Agree
Reactions: Bly

TimToad

You know what is strange to me. I remember Bill Clinton telling a group of people years ago that to be successful in politics you have to tell a story. So Hillary Clinton campaign pays Christopher Steele to create a Russian dossier on Trump and putting in all sorts of things about Trump and his connection to the Russians. The FBI and CIA get it and use it to spy on citizens connected to Trump and his campaign. Then after Trump wins they all start up with this Russian thing and other FBI people are pushing it. The head of the FBI gets fired and they start the Special Council to investigate the Russian thing.
After two years of this he reports he can find no evidence that Trump or any American work with the Russians, yes they did find out from another report that the Russians did get involved with our election. But all this other side collateral damage has been cause by a story made up by the Clinton campaign. The firing of the FBI director, tell his lawyer to fire Mueller and not giving the right answers on his written deposition, ask Martha Steward what happens if you don't tell the FBI what they want to hear. Its all a story and newspaper and TV love to put a spin on stories. They would tell you Mickey Mouse by not wearing pants is a pervert, and in a way they promote perversion. Clinton was right, people like a good story. Him and his wife did an excellent job with the story, maybe pulitzer stuff. I am sure they get a kick out of this and consider it payback.
Hey but what do I know, I am deplorable!

Great fairy tale, but you are wrong and either misinformed or are lying to suit your bias. The Steele dossier was ordered and mostly financed by a long time GOP fundraiser named Paul Singer in order to aid other GOP candidates in their battle to defeat Drumpf.

It was only AFTER Drumpf won the nomination and Singer and the Free Beacon abandoned it were people in the DNC ( not Clinton herself ) approached by Fusion GPS to purchase it for opposition research purposes. Most of its assertions have been proven accurate and Drumpf's attorney went on TV today and validated that it doesn't matter who or where or how a candidate gains opposition research on an opponent because alls fair in love, war and politics.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/10/27/us/politics/trump-dossier-paul-singer.html

Johnny Best

From Toad's NYT: Sometime around May 2016, according to the New York Times, the longtime law firm for the Democratic Party, Perkins Coie, engaged the private research firm Fusion GPS to conduct opposition research on Donald Trump. While the engagement might have been better handled (say, by insulating the official party apparatus better from Fusion), the act of commissioning the firm should not shock us—opposition research is a pretty standard feature of modern politics.
Now go and google something else Toad. Add to my fairy tale.

AF

Great fairy tale, but you are wrong and either misinformed or are lying to suit your bias. The Steele dossier was ordered and mostly financed by a long time GOP fundraiser named Paul Singer in order to aid other GOP candidates in their battle to defeat Drumpf.

It was only AFTER Drumpf won the nomination and Singer and the Free Beacon abandoned it were people in the DNC ( not Clinton herself ) approached by Fusion GPS to purchase it for opposition research purposes. Most of its assertions have been proven accurate and Drumpf's attorney went on TV today and validated that it doesn't matter who or where or how a candidate gains opposition research on an opponent because alls fair in love, war and politics.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/10/27/us/politics/trump-dossier-paul-singer.html

https://www.britannica.com/science/cognitive-dissonance