• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

The Vaccine - you going to take it or no?

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
Is all this one of the known vaccine side effects or due to the forced isolation - social disruption?

Gino

Premium Subscriber
That makes it pretty clear that you meant your comment as an insult. Throw in a laugh emoji for good measure.

Y'know, you're probably right. I don't belong in this thread. And I probably don't really belong at Signs 101 anymore for that matter.

Not really sure, what clicks in your head or not, but you're not making sense and then you insert what YOU think I'm saying and again, it doesn't make sense.

I'm not running you off. You are running from something a lot bigger and afraid to face.

I've known people which have died from this disease. I know people who have made it through it. I know people who haven't gotten it. That first list is by far the smallest for me personally. However, none of this has anything to do with my taking the vaccine or not. For you to tell me what I really mean is just silly. Again, I asked a simple question and you either couldn't answer it, failed to answer or just skirted.around with nonsense, but I really thought it was a yes.

I thought you were an educated person...... and I still do, but this emotional outburst of announcing you're leavimg here and not participating is that of a kid 8 years old taking his ball home, so no one else can play. I'm old school and believe in standing your ground. However, not if you're wrong. Why not just cool off and either PM and we'll talk this through or just continue like nothings happened. Is it a possibility ??

Aardvark Printing

From this thread it seems like many people are taking covid seriously and will be getting vaccinated. We know obesity, high blood pressure, diabetes etc are major risk factors. How many of those people concerned about the virus have made lifestyle changes to lose weight, control blood pressure etc and reduce their risk factors? Seems like most want to take "a pill". We are almost a year into the pandemic, this is plenty of time to lose some weight but nope, fast food and alcohol sales are through the roof. Take the easy way out and take the big pharma shot
The biggest risk factor is being old. Another year does little to help that.

WildWestDesigns

The biggest risk factor is being old. Another year does little to help that.

Being old is a huge risk factor due to the compounding of those other risk factors. The older one is, more then likely something is also lurking there with regard to those other risk factors. Not all the time, but I would speculate that's the case. I think I read somewhere that somewhere in the 70% range of fatalities of this could also be traced to one (or more) of those other risk factors.

Being young can help mitigate with the influence the others have, but being older also increases your risk for the others and all that just keeps on piling up.

As an aside, I do believe that the OP in the post that you quoted seems to be under the impression of a false dilemma, but I digress.

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
The time has come. The wife and I are getting ours tomorrow. Not sure it is needed but we will do it for the good of the tribe.
Just hope the implanted chip doesn't have me voting a straight-line Dem ticket post mortem.
This being The Biden Vaccine and all.

Jo Hill

My mom told me not to get the vaccine… She told me don’t be surprised if my kids come out with three eyes… And she has been a registered nurse for 35 years… Just goes to show experience and titles don’t mean anything when it comes to common sense

Val47

My mom told me not to get the vaccine… She told me don’t be surprised if my kids come out with three eyes… And she has been a registered nurse for 35 years… Just goes to show experience and titles don’t mean anything when it comes to common sense
my mom is also an RN, retired. she's 76 and of a conservative mindset. she was all about getting her vaccine.

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
my mom is also an RN, retired. she's 76 and of a conservative mindset. she was all about getting her vaccine.
My mom is also a retired RN, she's 85 and Rush Limbaugh conservative.
She told me to eat my carrots.

Stacey K

I like making signs
My parents are conservative also and they got their vaccine in February. My brother-in-law is next, my sister and I are holding off. My mother is not happy with us lol

When we went to Florida last week it was the first time in a year I could hug my parents!

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
So far so good. They were very organized here. Had the National Guard doing the cattle herding & the doc who gave us the shot turned out to be a dentist that we have known for a long time. We were in and out in a little over 30 minutes. Including the 15 min post-shot quarantine required to make sure no latent superpowers manifested after exposure to the vaccine.
We'll wait until after the second dose before we hold the formal mask burning ceremony to confirm our covid invincibility.

Last edited:

SignosaurusRex

So far so good. They were very organized here. Had the National Guard doing the cattle herding & the doc who gave us the shot turned out to be a dentist that we have known for a long time. We were in and out in a little over 30 minutes. Including the 15 min post-shot quarantine required to make sure no latent superpowers manifested after exposure to the vaccine.
We'll wait until after the second dose before we hold the formal mask burning ceremony to confirm our covid invincibility.

GACO5, If you believe that you need the vaccine (touted by Dr. Fauci), you must also know that despite having received the "so called" vaccine, you will still need to practice "social distancing" and continue to wear a mask or two, (according to the good Dr. Faucistein). Where is the "Freedom" in all of that crap? Not to mention the human "guinea-pig" factor with an experimental jab. o_O