• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

The Vaccine - you going to take it or no?

decalman

Resized_image000000001002003004005.jpeg
Well the guinea pigs are what the rest of rest easier as all the kinks hopefully will have gotten out. It's a quandary. I have family members that are around due to modern medicine (but one has to ask, would they have had those issues if it wasn't for what's going on around in the modern world).

I think it was a swiss vaccine expert that has been quoted as saying that he doesn't have an issue with the vaccine itself, but he worries about how it's being rolled out and what public health is going to be like 5 to 10 yrs down the line. Now, my dad, at his age, could care less about 5 to 10 yrs down the line. So you have people like that as well.

My problem is how this has been handled in the political sphere and that trust has been shot to high heaven. Regardless if the vaccine is kosher or not. Have had people under and over report numbers due to what political agenda that they are trying to push. At least one politician has been quoted as saying now we can reshape America in our vision.

Yep, discourse has been ruined. There is no free exchange of ideas (and that's really how we all learn, we shouldn't do things in a vacuum) and that is a dangerous path on many levels.
Hahahaaaaa..... you guys and gals still fighting about this stuff ??

What's wrong with....... to each their own ?? If ya wanna get it, get it. If ya don't wanna get it, don't get it.

In no way am I condemning anyone for getting regardless of which type they choose, nor am I coming down on someone not getting for whatever reasons. My real concern is..... is it safe ?? Sorta. However, we're seeing the new varients are not thwarted by these vaccines. It's on the news everywhere. There are quite a few new generations of this covid19 stuff and they haven't figured it out, yet.

Do as you want and worry about yourself.

victor bogdanov

I think government and big pharma are in for a reality check one vaccination rates get closer to 50% of population. Vaccine demand is dropping and I think we are about to see a fear campaign like none other. Articles like this one are popping up

https://www.wlwt.com/article/covid-19-vaccine-demand-slowing-in-parts-of-the-us/36154692

Half of military is refusing the vaccine and I think opt out rates in general population will be higher as there is less fall in line pressure.

I'm ready for a lawmaker to say "vaccine demand is falling because the people have too much choice, make it mandatory and demand will rise"

Also blows my mind how anyone would get the vax without getting an antibody test first

WildWestDesigns

I'm ready for a lawmaker to say "vaccine demand is falling because the people have too much choice, make it mandatory and demand will rise"

There is already that going on in a way. Ironically in a state that was 4th in infection and 1st in death rate (at least in one point in time). In fact, there is a stink about how numbers were under reported by as much as 50%, if I recall correctly.

I believe Fauci even said that he changed what he said on the % needed of vaccinated for herd immunity due to polls done by people that were likely or unlikely to get the vaccine. Sorry, my formal education in science may have only been in Equine Nutrition and Reproduction, but that doesn't sound kosher in my mind.

"Fall in line pressure" is actually going to stoke more fear then anything else. At least that is my take on it. Particularly when politics has been so polarizing like it has been of late.

decalman

You're a kook man! Mental health is no joke. Let's assume this is true, what is the motive for a company to kill off all of their customers?

Honestly a little critical thinking goes a long way

You could try a little courtesy if you disagree with someone .
How frightening is your lack of benevolence.
Mental health check for you.
Were you raised in a zoo?

Honestly a little critical thinking goes a long way

Last edited:

victor bogdanov

I believe Fauci even said that he changed what he said on the % needed of vaccinated for herd immunity due to polls done by people that were likely or unlikely to get the vaccine.

They're jsut making up number %

https://truthout.org/articles/the-theory-of-herd-immunity/

The Theory of “Herd Immunity”

When the mass vaccination campaign for measles in the US began in earnest in the mid-1960s, the US Public Health Service planned to vaccinate over 55% (based on the Baltimore observation) of the US population, and it announced that it fully expected to eradicate measles by 1967. When that didn’t happen, the Public Health Service came up with vaccination rate figures of 70-75% as the way to ensure herd immunity. When eradication was still not achieved at those rates, public health officials jacked up the rates to 80%, 83%, 85%, and ultimately to 90%.

The process by which the decisions to raise the rates is unclear. Was it based on some scientific methodology or assumptions? Or were the decisions simply made because officials felt pressure to fulfill their promises to fully eradicate measles? Did they ever consider pausing and re-evaluating the original premise behind the theory of herd immunity? Or did they trudge on, arbitrarily raising the bar?

Now the rate is up to 95% to achieve herd immunity. But as we see with the continual outbreaks, even at 95%, we still do not have full immunity. In China, the vaccination rates are even higher – 99%. But there are also still measles outbreaks there. So is the answer 100%? And what if at 100% you still get outbreaks?

WildWestDesigns

Considering we are getting cases of diseases that doctors have only studied in classes that date back a very long time, I doubt anything will ever be perfect.

That includes with vaccines, regardless if it was willingly done or not (as far as being good/safe or not), mistakes happen and even if ideas are good, how they are implemented can take good ideas to crap ones.

Texas_Signmaker

Very Active Signmaker
I just gave an earful, that seems to be in total opposition of this threads hostile majority, and you sir, are suspicious of my use of the word " JAB" ?
I've picked up the jab slang online.
It seems pretty self explanatory.
I was trying to be nice.
I thought death shot would be too controversial.

Soo... 99% of Americans call it a shot, and now you're calling it a jab because you picked it up online? What other forums are you on so much where you're picking up their lingo? Why are you coming on a sign forum JUST to talk about vaccines and not sign related topics? Only time I see you on here are to talk about conspiracy theories....nothing related to sign making.

decalman

Soo... 99% of Americans call it a shot, and now you're calling it a jab because you picked it up online? What other forums are you on so much where you're picking up their lingo? Why are you coming on a sign forum JUST to talk about vaccines and not sign related topics? Only time I see you on here are to talk about conspiracy theories....nothing related to sign making.

99% of Americans call it a shot, and now you're calling it a jab. Source please?

I been in graphics business 22 years, full time. I talk about all kinds of things here.

Why do you come on the sign forum?
Is it to, impress to others that you got some kind of superior wit by trying to provoke people ?

I been member here a lot longer than you.

Why are you always angry , unkind and wanting to stir up mischief ?

I won't even address your conspiracy theory accusation. I can see, that it's not possible to have an intelligent conversation with such a brainwashed individual. I feel sorry for you. I really do.
Have a nice evening.

balstestrat

Problem Solver
Your brilliant Balstestrat
I guess someone that is skeptical of government is worthy to be mocked.
I will buy Balstestrats jabs and 16 additional booster jabs.

Totally ridiculous of me, to think that there is corruption and dishonesty in politics and big pharma
You know "hilarious" is really the only thing that quickly came to my mind when you say that half of the people in USA (and it the world) will be dead in few years. You could have at least linked some actual source than just come here guns blazing with that. I don't even care if someone wants to take the vaccine or not but this crap is just unreal.
I do believe it might be possible, maybe the grand caldera in Yellowstone will finaly blow up or a nuclear war starts for some reason. But it won't be these mRNA vaccines.

This pandemic is not just USA, politics and big pharma. It's happening world wide as we speak. Maybe you know that India is in the real shit at the moment. Brazilia has been there for a while already.

You should read a little about this guy or some of the real scientific research that I've linked before in this thread.

https://www.reuters.com/investigates/special-report/health-coronavirus-vaccines-skeptic/

Even China is thinking about getting some of that sweet Western mRNA for them.

https://edition.cnn.com/2021/04/12/china/china-vaccine-efficacy-intl-hnk/index.html

Last edited:

Stacey K

I like making signs
IMO my county must be close to herd immunity. Back in October we averaged 100 new cases a day. Since February we are down to 4-5 per day. In my zip code April had 3 cases, March had 13. I haven't heard of anyone that I know having it since before Christmas. And my county health department makes it very difficult to get current numbers. They use a rolling 30 day average since the numbers started going down...gotta keep everyone scared!

decalman

IMO my county must be close to herd immunity. Back in October we averaged 100 new cases a day. Since February we are down to 4-5 per day. In my zip code April had 3 cases, March had 13. I haven't heard of anyone that I know having it since before Christmas. And my county health department makes it very difficult to get current numbers. They use a rolling 30 day average since the numbers started going down...gotta keep everyone scared!

Yes... fear fear. That's their weapon.
I had covid in January. No biggie. I had a little flu for 2 weeks. My body fought it off naturally. I have very healthy living habits.
I'm over 60 and on no pharmaceuticals.
I follow nutritionist.

All these people that drink and smoke , have obesity and high blood pressure get sick the worst. Cause and effect.
Instead of reforming their living habits, they flee to Satan's poison jab.

decalman

Is this where the delusional losers come to chat after they get kicked off of Facebook?

What on earth is your problem, where you can get on social media, and speak curses like this to another human being?
If in fact you are a human being.

What a lowlife!
I don't even know you, nor have I defended you in anyway.
Men don't act this way.

I'm absolutely amazed at your stupidity .

Texas_Signmaker

Very Active Signmaker
What on earth is your problem, where you can get on social media, and speak curses like this to another human being?
If in fact you are a human being.

What a lowlife!
I don't even know you, nor have I defended you in anyway.
Men don't act this way.

I'm absolutely amazed at your stupidity .

I'm amazed how you come on here and never contribute to sign making conversations. You're a troll.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
I hafta hand it to decal. He does not stray from his beliefs. Regardless of how many poke at him, disagree with him or just slam him........ he remains focused. I must admit, if you listen to him, he does make sense a lotta of the times, just not all put together at once. Hang in there kid, it'll all work out in the end. Otherwise, you'll be here all by yourself.

decalman

I'm amazed how you come on here and never contribute to sign making conversations. You're a troll.

I've put in hundreds of comments on track with this sign forum You continue your attacks and false accusations . You will answer to God for these sins. You look for splinters in others eyes, when you got a beam in your own.