• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

The Vaccine - you going to take it or no?

Texas_Signmaker

Very Active Signmaker
I've put in hundreds of comments on track with this sign forum You continue your attacks and false accusations . You will answer to God for these sins. You look for splinters in others eyes, when you got a beam in your own.

In the last year or two I dont remember seeing anything other than virus posts from you. The last sign related post was some question about removing a decal from a camper van ... years ago

Notarealsignguy

Arial - it's almost helvetica
Screenshot_20210421-082949.png
In the last year or two I dont remember seeing anything other than virus posts from you. The last sign related post was some question about removing a decal from a camper van ... years ago
He's kinda busy going through everyone's old posts and giving them thumbs down.

decalman

You accused me, of being what you are.
You said I'm a troll. Heres a definition of a troll. .....
Internet slang, a troll is a person who starts flame wars or intentionally upsets people on the Internet.

This is YOU sir. I invite anyone to go back, and investigate what I have spoken on this thread. Show me were, I remotely was not courteous to others?

YOur a troll according to the Google definition

I've been pretty much a gentleman, for the most part. I have the right to defend myself.

You'd have to edit your comments, to hide your provocations.

I stated some warning facts about the vaccine chemical injections, and this has inflamed you in rage against me.
Your only option is to attack me, because you can't win the vaccine argument.

You made a choice to take the vax, now if you had any intelligence , you'd understand that your immune system will soon collapse !

Last edited:

decalman

I'm amazed how you come on here and never contribute to sign making conversations. You're a troll.

You only pasted a portion of this which puts a deceptive construction upon the thread.

If I may, I will post the unethical comment that I received from your partner in crime notarealsignguy.

" Is this where the delusional losers come to chat after they get kicked off of Facebook?" Signed notarealsignguy
"
Texas sign maker... CNN will hire you. You have proven yourself to be a liar. Depart from me.

I'm amazed how you come on here and never contribute to sign making conversations. You're a troll.

Gene@mpls

You will answer to God for these sins.
I don't know this god of yours but if he/she exists, I would like to think he has better things to do than punish your detractors.

CanuckSigns

Where are the stories of all the tens of thousands of people involved in the clinical trials for the vaccines dropping dead? They've been vaccinated for about 8 months now, I'm sure if thousands of them started dropping dead there would be some mention of that somewhere no? Or is it all a MSM conspiracy for you?

balstestrat

Problem Solver
Where are the stories of all the tens of thousands of people involved in the clinical trials for the vaccines dropping dead? They've been vaccinated for about 8 months now, I'm sure if thousands of them started dropping dead there would be some mention of that somewhere no? Or is it all a MSM conspiracy for you?
First ones actually almost a year ago now! But yeah you are correct, the bigger trials started later.
I'm sure he will mark it as act of gods mercy or some shit like that when people didn't start to drop dead left and right after all.

WildWestDesigns

Unfortunately, sometimes things take years to manifest issues, sometimes they aren't readily apparently. It's too early to tell if it's kosher or not. It may very well be, I dunno, but with the politics surrounding this whole thing, it breeds doubt. I think even the issues with that vaccine in Texas back in 08 was it, that took a while to manifest.

I did see where the J&J vaccine was temporarily pulled for 6 deaths. I find that strange, why pull something after just 6 deaths compared to how many took it.

I can promise you that it won't be a true one and done. There will always be a different strain etc to keep people needing to get it.

Those that think it's just one and done or three and done or whatever, that's a pipe dream.

How things are implemented can take a good thing and turn it to a bad thing. Works the same in business as well.

decalman

Excuse me, but I need to go put on some higher boots.............................. :sleepin:

Hi Gino, I been coming here for 9 years.
I'm close to deleting my membership.
Many will cry over this. /S

I know that theres some decent, and smart people here, but theres another class of folk, whose duty is to cause strife and tear away the lifes forces.
Everything I say, is mocked by Godless fools.
I will soon flee from this place.

Many folks here totally agree with me on the vaccine, but they are too afraid to stand up for conviction, because they fear not being accepted by the group. Being accepted by a group, is the powerful diaprax for most people.

decalman

You will answer to God for these sins.
I don't know this god of yours but if he/she exists, I would like to think he has better things to do than punish your detractors.

Correct... You don't know this God of mine O'wicked one, but you will, and sooner than you think..

Notarealsignguy

Arial - it's almost helvetica
You only pasted a portion of this which puts a deceptive construction upon the thread.

If I may, I will post the unethical comment that I received from your partner in crime notarealsignguy.

" Is this where the delusional losers come to chat after they get kicked off of Facebook?" Signed notarealsignguy
"
Texas sign maker... CNN will hire you. You have proven yourself to be a liar. Depart from me.
Don't get too full of yourself, that comment wasn't just for you but it looks like it hit close to home. I don't find it strange that you thought it was directed at you though, something tells me that you have heard that before.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
In all truthfulness, and you say you know a lot about that...... we all have gone off the deep end. Whether or not you wanna believe it or recognize it, is another story.

How many post have you put a thumbs down on, just to come back and say the exact same thing. That would mean, you did it out of spite.

My other peeve is..... people announcing they are gonna leave. That is so silly and childish, it makes me laugh and wanna spit at the same time.

I have my God and my religion and I don't know of any circumstances in which God gives you the power to decide which ones are bad, smart or decent

Last, this is the last place, I'd wanna be accepted by a group. This place or any others like it have nothing to do with being popular or liked. It's more about various views, conflicting views and opposite views. These things will create discussion, debate and cause people to come together. If one is too small minded to agree to disagree, then they won't fit in anywhere. I pity that person or persons.

Wanna leave...... just go, but I'd rather you stay and keep giving your input and sharing with the community on an even keel.

Stacey K

I like making signs
Last Friday we stopped after work at a bar for a drink. The bartender/owner started talking to us about politics. He began pointing at us, raising his voice, just really going off. I didn't disagree with ANYTHING he said --- IT'S THE MANNER IN WHICH HE WAS TALKING TO US. I walked away and I won't go back any time soon.

It's not always what you say...it's how you say it.

WildWestDesigns

The bartender/owner started talking to us about politics. He began pointing at us, raising his voice, just really going off. I didn't disagree with ANYTHING he said --- IT'S THE MANNER IN WHICH HE WAS TALKING TO US.

I would be willing to bet that he made conclusions based on some signs that he either saw or maybe remember from last time you were in his bar (is this your version of Cheers? If so, he probably remember something from past visits). Pointing and raising the voice are usually signs of some type of disagreement, either real or imagined.

I walked away and I won't go back any time soon.

I would speculate going to see a lot more of this as the political divide is great, big and wide and only going to get bigger.

It used to be one could separate politics from the business and still go to them, because they put out a good product. That is going to be harder and harder to do, on both sides of the aisle.

And that creates a huge problem when other issues become highly political, when they shouldn't be and it causes distrust. Especially when those same politicians violate the same fear mongering (or I can think of another type of policy, but I'm trying to be good) policies that they have put into place (then let us not forget the over/under reporting of cases depending on what narrative it was trying to show). If they are violating the same policies that they put into place for "our health safety", then why are they not following those same rules to the letter? I'm sure they have better knowledge of the raw numbers then we ever would, at least as far as knowing them in "real time". That just doesn't make sense. The things that don't make sense just keep piling on and on. It sows the seeds of distrust big time.

Then, of course, you have pretty much the same politicians going down the road of grievance politics which adds even more distrust in the mix.

Stacey K

I like making signs
I totally agree with you. I’m super careful talking politics at work. Most people have my same view but there are others that don’t. I keep my mouth shut. The last thing any business is to get involved these days.

It’s possible the bartender/owner had a few cocktails before we arrived. You could be right, he may have known my affiliation ahead and I do enjoy talking politics with others. I just don’t like getting yelled at...I’m 3’ from you, I can hear you lol and the pointing. I guess it’s why I usually only talk about it in a safe place, at home or on here.

You know how people say you -in general thinking terms- were laughing at them instead of with them. I think talking with you or talking at you is the same kind of deal. It seems as though in this country no one can help but talk politics, religion and their views on just about anything. Some people can get away with it and others are crucified for saying things. It's the same idea as what that Waters congress lady said to incite riots, but when the shoe is on the other foot, t's completely wrong.
I didn't give any views on the matter, but will I be condemned by the elite?