• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

The Vaccine - you going to take it or no?

Stacey K

I like making signs
You know how people say you -in general thinking terms- were laughing at them instead of with them. I think talking with you or talking at you is the same kind of deal. It seems as though in this country no one can help but talk politics, religion and their views on just about anything. Some people can get away with it and others are crucified for saying things. It's the same idea as what that Waters congress lady said to incite riots, but when the shoe is on the other foot, t's completely wrong.
I didn't give any views on the matter, but will I be condemned by the elite?
You could not be more correct. But I’m not an Elite so don’t take my word for it.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
You know how people say you -in general thinking terms- were laughing at them instead of with them. I think talking with you or talking at you is the same kind of deal. It seems as though in this country no one can help but talk politics, religion and their views on just about anything. Some people can get away with it and others are crucified for saying things. It's the same idea as what that Waters congress lady said to incite riots, but when the shoe is on the other foot, t's completely wrong.
I didn't give any views on the matter, but will I be condemned by the elite?

You gonna die for dem dar words.

Boudica

Back to "educational purposes"
This just reminded me of something that happened this morning. I stopped off at the grocery store before work. I was at the checkout, the guy who was in front of me was just wandering around at the end of the check out. Then he started yelling at the guy behind me. Yelling at how he was wearing his mask wrong. He said it like 3 times, then the guy behind me started back, and looked like he was going to set down his basket and attack the first guy. I'm right in the middle between them. The checker and I look at each other with wide eyes - "whats about to happen here?!"... turns out they were brothers, and just kidding around. It was kind of funny, but given the fact that what seemed to be happening actually does happen everyday. it wasn't that funny. I was just relieved I wasn't in the middle of an old-man brawl.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
So what's wrong with old men. Now, are ya prejudiced against them ?? Were they black, yellow, red, transgender 4th generation, white...... ?? Wha........ ??

Boudica

Back to "educational purposes"
Nothing at all, unless they are going to throw down with me stuck in the middle. I get enough of that on this forum

decalman

Naw, I dont want you to go decalman.... come on, put on your big boy pants and dont run away. you bring entertainment here.

This is the most hostile site, I have ever seen . I'm other social media, including Breitbart. This place is a dive. You are the head AssClown. Chow

Val47

I like this site. I find it full of diverse discussion, information, and some fun sillyness.
I for one just got the Seriously likable trophy,!
Thanks to Decalman, who gave me the like that pushed me in to that category!
Screenshot_20210421-171043.jpg

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
I'm a few weeks out from the second shot and haven't noticed any side effects..... Other than excessive hair growing out of my ears (that my wife insists was a preexisting condition) and an irritating nose whistle that has me waking up at night wondering what is wrong with the cat.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
I'm a few weeks out from the second shot and haven't noticed any side effects..... Other than excessive hair growing out of my ears (that my wife insists was a preexisting condition) and an irritating nose whistle that has me waking up at night wondering what is wrong with the cat.

Haven't you noticed any air leakage ?? It could be in the form of a burp, but usually it's a much deeper problem. The nose problem can be solved by wiping your nose with a cloth before going to bed and then draping the dirty cloth over your head restricting air flow, thus cutting down on the wind turbulents entering in through the nasal area. Be careful not to block the ears or you won't hear the cat's warning signals.

Johnny Best

You use to be funnier.

Johnny Best

Side effect of vaccine, you don't know when people are kidding you.
I have not been vaccinated, and I am at the age where it is likely to kill me, will wait for the pills to come out. Can't wait till the lawyers in a couple of years start to flood TV with ads, "were you vaccinated, have your testicles turned purple? Call Morgan and Morgan" Its going to be like the RoundUp suit.

TopFliteGraphics

BTT - I will not be getting the experimental gene treatment.

Reasons:

1 - There has never been an effective vaccine for a Coronavirus, based on the news today when Moderna says, "you will most likely need at least 3 shots now and possibly even regular boosters going forward," there is not one now.
2 - I am not being paid to participate in a medical trial, so I will not participate in the largest medical experiment in history
3 - Since I am not obese nor am I over 65, there is a better than 99.88% survivability rate in my age group even including the obese people.
4 - The average age of death with Covid-19 is 78.6. Current average life expectancy in the US is 78.6.
5 - The average number of Comorbidities of those that have died WITH Covid-19 is 2.8, the main indicator that you will not survive is obesity which leads to so many other issues.
6- I don't ever get a flu vaccine, why would I get this?

Stacey K

I like making signs
This is the most hostile site, I have ever seen . I'm other social media, including Breitbart. This place is a dive. You are the head AssClown. Chow
This site is great! He's not the head AssClown, he happens to be one of the best helpers on here.
Guys don't take it, it might take you with it :D

View attachment 153143
He's had one foot in the grave and the other on a banana peel for a long time!