• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Think Twice About Using Signwarehouse!!!

wobblez

Think twice about using signwarehouse. I was a first time customer of sign warehouse. Well lets just say my order never got to me so I can not tell you anything about there products, but I can sure tell you there customer service and about the worst I have ever seen. I called about my order during business hours and could only leave a voice mail. no return call from voice mail. day later I call back and am told by customer service "you will get it when you get it" So I filed a claim with Paypal. That sure got them hot. within 1 hour of filing the claim someone else calls me up really laying into me hard about how it is not there fault and I would not be getting my order and a refund was coming and to get my stuff somewhere else. Got off the phone with her and called Grimco to have my order overnighted so I can get it out to my customer on time. no thanks to signwarehouse. NO NO wait it gets better. 2 hours after that someone else from signwarehouse calls asking how I liked my order and what not. LOL I tell her about the problem am told she will give the info to the manager to SEE IT they want to call me back, with the unemployment rate what it is I do not understand why there is such bad customer service, people are begging for jobs. Maybe it is time to look at cleaning house.
:U Rock: NOT
So PLEASE think twice about using Signwarehouse.

I don't think anyone from signwarehouse much less the manager will contact me but if they do I will let yall know how it goes. But Grimco came thru like a dream.

Fanaticus

been dealing with signwarehouse for over 6 years and have never had a problem. Always polite, always quick, always informative.

Maybe you're attitude towards them came back at you?

wobblez

Did you really just sign up here just to bash a company?
did you not see I have been a member here for almost a year and have read and learned alot here. but ok sure yes I have been planning this for the past year and darn it you caught me.

CheapVehicleWrap

did you not see I have been a member here for almost a year and have read and learned alot here. but ok sure yes I have been planning this for the past year and darn it you caught me.

It sounds like you ordered some "supplies". If you had been here that long, then you would have read and known better. Consider yourself lucky you didn't order equipment. Use to use them for year. Didn't know they were still in business.

Last edited:

HulkSmash

i've called them a couple times. Their customer service can never really answer any of my questions. I ask how does this work with this, or what lam would you suggest i put on this.. they have no idea. The guys in Denver who run the grimco office are amazing, and i wont be going anywhere else anytime soon.

inthesignbiz

When I started business, we bought exclusively from them.
But, because of similar instances, Signwarehouse is now a non entity.

Bradster941

Wow, you actually got your money back from them?

They kept mine and after a half dozen phone calls I just gave up on the $40 some dollars.

Didn't get a Christmas Card from them either.

: (

Poconopete

I am so so sorry, please allow me a moment to correct my displeasure with you.

DID YOU REALLY CHOOSE TO MAKE YOUR FIRST POST HERE ABOUT BASHING A COMPANY?

Pat Whatley

Had one bad experience with them...and the rep they had on this site, several years ago.

Since then customer service at SignWarehouse has bailed me out of three different disasters I got myself into. They've been extremely accomodating and they've been damn good at calling me back whenever an issue comes up (unlike the guy in the hat). If they were closer so shipping was faster I'd order all of our supplies from them.

thewvsignguy

We have used them for the last 10 years for equipment and a few supplies and just bought a new print and cut sut-up a few months ago. I can say that knowing the reps on a first name basis I have always been treated more then fair. Never had an issue with wrong items or mishaps and their tech support is great also. Sorry you had a problem with them and need to vent but nobody is perfect.

wobblez

I am so so sorry, please allow me a moment to correct my displeasure with you.

DID YOU REALLY CHOOSE TO MAKE YOUR FIRST POST HERE ABOUT BASHING A COMPANY?

ok Again first post was in the welcome forum when I first signed up, but it is ok next time I plan a year long "BASHING" as you would put it, I will make sure I flame 1500 or so people before the "BASHING".
ROFLMAO
:ROFLMAO:

Poconopete

ok Again first post was in the welcome forum when I first signed up, but it is ok next time I plan a year long "BASHING" as you would put it, I will make sure I flame 1500 or so people before the "BASHING".
ROFLMAO
:ROFLMAO:
:Oops:Nope your first post is right at the top of this page
post_old.gif
Today, 08:23 PM Replies: 7
thread_hot_new.gif
How to identify meth labs...
Views: 187
Posted By wobblez
Roflmao

Roflmao

Forum: Newbie Forum
post_old.gif
Today, 07:57 PM Replies: 13
thread_hot.gif
Views: 139
Posted By wobblez
ok Again first post was in the welcome forum when...

ok Again first post was in the welcome forum when I first signed up, but it is ok next time I plan a year long "BASHING" as you would put it, I will make sure I flame 1500 or so people before the...

post_old.gif
Today, 06:48 PM Replies: 13
thread_hot.gif
Posted By wobblez
did you not see I have been a member here for...

post_old.gif
Today, 06:33 PM Replies: 13
thread_hot.gif
Posted By wobblez

Think twice about using signwarehouse. I was a first time customer of sign warehouse. Well lets just say my order never got to me so I can not tell you anything about there products, but I can sure...

Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

I'm done with you.

wobblez

Poconopete YOU SURE ARE RIGHT about the posting, kind of hard to remember what I posted or not a year ago.
But Really I hope you are done, I have been trying to keep a light heart with you but you just seem very angry. Maybe that is why I do not post more and why I do not pay for a memebership here. When I am reading I can just skip past post like yours. Here you do not really bring anything to the table NO GOOD NO BAD just bashing me.

JR's

that sucks wobbles. I had good luck with them myself. but I only order from them on a certain occasions. specials and what knots.

did you have a tracking # ?
and it duos help knowing your sales people by there first names.

its good you gut your money back.

JR

SignosaurusRex

I cannot say anything bad about them nor any other supplier I've not used and I won't complain about or bad mouth the hundreds that I have. I can say that all suppliers have short-comings from time to time and that is to be expected and accepted. Those with the most will fail on their own, those with the least will survive. Non are faultless. Are you? If you are going to bash one for a single issue than you might as well be bashing all. I don't think that is going to fly very far here. It might be best for for you to check your laundry basket at the door, otherwise find another back yard to to do your crapping in.