• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Think Twice About Using Signwarehouse!!!

sdimmick

I like signwarehouse alot, started with them and continue with no problems...but Fred's point on buying local does make a ton more sense to me...i'll post my next question in the correct forum.

Flame

Granted I rarely order from SW anymore.... I have to say to the original poster here, aka aliensigns.....your attitude will get you nowhere in business or life. Your attitude on that forum was nothing more than a whiny brat. Jim offered to try to help you but you wouldn't let him.

Instead, you want to simply rant and tear them apart. DESPITE a representative trying to help you. You'll lose every supplier if that's how you treat people.

ProWraps

i love how he says he's offended that Jim tryed to write him a personal check to cover the money that he asked for.

what a crusty bag of d*cks.

MikePro

edited to add: Crap, PW you beat me to it!
~~~
i like how Jim describes his sincere apologies about the matter, and asks the OP what he thinks would be a satisfactory resolution... even offering to send him a personal check to refund his paypal payment.
... the OP then goes on to take Jim's offer as a personal insult and continues ranting.

Pat Whatley

I want somebody to go kick Jim in the shins one of these days and see if it will make him mad. He's polite to a fault when dealing with stuff like this and represents SW very well. Maybe the next SW catalog will have 55 pictures of Jim in it!

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
I want somebody to go kick Jim in the shins one of these days and see if it will make him mad. He's polite to a fault when dealing with stuff like this and represents SW very well. Maybe the next SW catalog will have 55 pictures of Jim in it!

In a cowboy hat? :ROFLMAO:

Jim Doggett

You humble me, Pat. (insert red-cheeked emoticon) But as for putting my almost 53 mug into the catalog, let's not be frightening any children or pets!!! I am not aging nearly as gracefully as our lovely, blonde-haired Ms. SignWarehouse :^) (http://www.signwarehouse.com/)

Cheers and have a great St. Valentines!!!

PS: many thanks to all who said so many nice things about us and me!!! :thankyou::thankyou::thankyou::thankyou::thankyou:

HulkSmash

You humble me, Pat. (insert red-cheeked emoticon) But as for putting my almost 53 mug into the catalog, let's not be frightening any children or pets!!! I am not aging nearly as gracefully as our lovely, blonde-haired Ms. SignWarehouse :^) (http://www.signwarehouse.com/)

Cheers and have a great St. Valentines!!!

PS: many thanks to all who said so many nice things about us and me!!! :thankyou::thankyou::thankyou::thankyou::thankyou:

Hey Jim,
Have you ever thought of bringing in HP/Epsons machines? I just can't
ever bring myself to buy a mutoh...

Jim Doggett

Hi Colorado Signs,

Negotiations are going on all the time with darn near every equipment or supply maker. But agreements are slow to blossom. We are the world's leading dealer in much of what we sell, and believe that a big part of that is knowing, intimately, what we sell. (we're an authorized service center, and could probably train technicians, ourselves.) So to add another line, means more than committing to an initial stocking quantity. It's gotta be right, for our customers and us. The Epson is a terrific printer, and true 6 color, not just LcLm (which is no longer needed due to variable dot printing). But our customers want to print signs and banners, quickly, easily and cheaply. So with our special private lable pricing, Mutoh Wave Printing, Epson heads and Flexi or Wasatch RIP, we have what has proven to be a near unbeatable deal. Plus we know it inside and out. We know everything that works and doesn't work. HP is a comer, finally, maybe. Epson is great for folks with deep pockets. But for everyone else, I think we have a world-beater offering. And it'll probably be like that until the next big thing happens.

At least that's my guess. But who knows. Maybe I'll be back tomorrow with "guess what we just added!!!" LOL

Best Regards,
Jim

Meanwhile, how's life at 5280?

HulkSmash

Hi Colorado Signs,

Negotiations are going on all the time with darn near every equipment or supply maker. But agreements are slow to blossom. We are the world's leading dealer in much of what we sell, and believe that a big part of that is knowing, intimately, what we sell. (we're an authorized service center, and could probably train technicians, ourselves.) So to add another line, means more than committing to an initial stocking quantity. It's gotta be right, for our customers and us. The Epson is a terrific printer, and true 6 color, not just LcLm (which is no longer needed due to variable dot printing). But our customers want to print signs and banners, quickly, easily and cheaply. So with our special private lable pricing, Mutoh Wave Printing, Epson heads and Flexi or Wasatch RIP, we have what has proven to be a near unbeatable deal. Plus we know it inside and out. We know everything that works and doesn't work. HP is a comer, finally, maybe. Epson is great for folks with deep pockets. But for everyone else, I think we have a world-beater offering. And it'll probably be like that until the next big thing happens.

At least that's my guess. But who knows. Maybe I'll be back tomorrow with "guess what we just added!!!" LOL

Best Regards,
Jim

Meanwhile, how's life at 5280?

Nice. Well Good Luck with your negotiations.

Jillbeans

I forgot about Jim.
Actually it never occurred to me he worked for SW I thought he was just a decent good-advice guy.
And 100 times better looking than Mr. Cowboy Hat.