• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Think Twice About Using Signwarehouse!!!

CheapVehicleWrap

Perhaps the OP did not use the best choice of words to express his frustration but I can feel his pain. He needed a product he was promised would be delivered on time perhaps for an important deadline, who knows. During his time of anger he vented, just like I'm sure many would. In 2 or 3 weeks after he has some time to calm down he may change his wording to get the same point across. Let's not bash him for that. He being a member here for a year does give him credit in my point of view.

As for Signwarehouse, I've had a much worse situation a year back. I bought a large piece of equipment. My customer service was exactly as he said. I was lucky I used a credit card for this purchase or I would have lost almost 4K. It was only after my credit card refunded my money did S/W bother to call me back. I gave them 6 months to fix the problem. I never posted here but I now wish I did. Large or small, each of their customers deserve to be treated like they are #1. It's out money that keeps them in business. The entire problem I see here is not he had a bad experience, every business drops the balll sometime and gives bad experiences. It's the way they handled the situation. Same with me. I go to Ruth Chris steakhouse and have a bad steak, I'm not mad because I know they will fix it as soon as I ask them to. Same with S/W, they should have fixed his problem (at their expense).

I oftem look here for how companies treat other members and make purchases based on that. Again I could care less if they make mistakes (Lord knows I do) all I care about is how they handle the mistake.

I could be wrong but I get the feeling there is some bashing of the OP for speaking his mind and experience.

You had a bad steak at Ruth Chris?

MikePro

To call a supplier out in an open forum for dropping the ball on an order is highly suspect, ridiculous and petty. Such an action should be reserved for out and out crimes, scams and frauds. So that's my side of the debate because readers of this thread need more than just your point of view to go by.
not bothering to read the whole thread's replies, but this caught my eye and figured its worth a +1.
how would you like it if a customer reacted the same way to you installing a graphic out of square, and not giving you a chance to right the wrong in a professional manner?

o, and a belated welcome to s101! ...one year later:birthday:

Pat Whatley

Just an example of customer service.
Overboard customer service. Only time we went I asked for unsweet tea, our waiter brought sweet tea. They sent a manager back to the table with the correct drink and an apology. I was scared to go back, I can't eat up to those standards.

CES020

I never ben to Ruth Chrisn. is it as good as thy say?

JR

Better! Words can't describe. I suggest getting the Filet Panther Pack that comes with the free media kit. Order it before 6 and you get a bonus mega vector pack.

elsignshop

i can say with my experience with sign warehouse for 6 years. the 5 first was great with no complaints, but the last year they have been messing up alot of orders and sending wrong supplies. but it might be just cause there short of help or just making mistakes. but i still buy from them but just email them to conform my order and to make sure they send out the right things. So just cause 1 mistake dont need to bash on them!!!

Dave Drane

I hate Oracrap, sorry Oracal, but as bad an experience I had with the product, a lot of it was the way management treated me like I was a nothing and a nobody. I despise the company and its distributors! I also refuse to buy anything Avery related. I can't believe that a company like BP makes me buy their $hit!

AUTO-FX

oh Dooooogget Where are youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
What do you want Jim to say?
What do you EXPECT Jim to say?
If I was Jim, I wouldnt even bother. This thread was posted with anger,malice, and vengeance in mind. The OPs description of what happenend is likely very far from what really happenend.

I don't usually say much about vendors because they all make mistakes and many times the problem is not their fault. The real test comes when asking for help and you get a rude customer service rep who either does not care or will not take the time to help, my personal expierience with Sign Warehouse is that most of the time the orders were shipped timely and correct but on the times when they were wrong they get very defensive and rude almost to the extent of making customers feel unwanted and unneeded. I quit using them for this purpose. If this is bashing I am sorry but just like many they have treated rudely I decided I did not have to be abused to be a customer.
The rep on this form seems to be knowledgeable and caring but there is only so much one person can do I am not bashing him or his company. Maybe Undercover Boss should check out Sign Warehouse.

WDP

If I was Jim, I wouldnt even bother. This thread was posted with anger,malice, and vengeance in mind. The OPs description of what happenend is likely very far from what really happenend.

I just don't like talking behind somebodies back lol... Doggets a decent guy from what I can tell, I don't know him enough to say otherwise :) He can't be blamed for other peoples mistakes. My motto is if you can't talk it out FIGHT IT OUT YEAAAAH!

In the meantime I'll stick to DTG printing :) gtg chow

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member

You can read what Jim had to say HERE.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
:covereyes: Heh...... so wobble has been busy trying to spread his one-time experience all around and is still sticking to his guns that he is not bad-mouthing anyone.

I realize chit happens and when it happens to you, it seems like the last straw in some cases. So, get past it and move on. Constant crying about one little problem seems so petty when you look at the overall scope of things.

wobble might've been dissed by Sign Warehouse, but he was able to take care of the situation and completely satisfy HIS customer. What I don’t understand is the need to put them down and why continuously ??

Sure, if he had been talking about weasel-piss, A V E R Y or some other well-known problem.... he might've been accepted a little better, but nonetheless, this was indeed his first post and it seems what happened here just got out of hand for him when he saw or realized the malice in his posts. When someone goes so far out of their way to promote such contempt for such a frivolous orchestrated performance the injured party seems to be more narrow-minded and needs no soothing at all.

I can’t imagine what happens in wobble’s world if he breaks a shoe string while tying his shoes…… whom does he bash for that ??​

Graphics2u

You can read what Jim had to say HERE.
Fred what are you doing up at 1:49 in the morning when you posted that!!! Get some :Sleeping:!
I think that pretty much sums up the whole thing though. This customer doesn't want a resolution to the situation, because then he would not have a gripe! I am a previous customer of Signwarehouse (equipment and supplies). Which by the way the Ultra 30" cutter I got from them 13 years ago was a great cutter! I am not currently simply because of the availability of closer suppliers. I think Jim handled that the best he could considering the motives of the customer. Frankly I can't believe how professionally he handled having his company berated like that.

And exactly how did this customer come off to the Customer Service reps anyway? I know there comes a time when you have to stand your ground and make a point but you also get much more accomplished with good behavior! A friend of mine told me once "No matter how thin the pancake is, there's always 2 sides to it". That holds true in almost everything in life.

On a side note, None of us here have any actual clue as to how he was treated by a customer service agent. My guess is that it's a little overblown at this point. But after several days of shipments being held up by the shippng companies and the weather, I'm sure the customer service people were getting a little frazzled and could have said something to upset someone. In general Customer Service is lacking in many companies today in and outside of our industry. Don't know if it's the fact that they don't have the money to properly staff those departments or what. I'm not implying this is the case in this situation, just my observation in general.

Last edited: