• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Thoughts on this???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pat Whatley

Mosh, I'll say this...you've damn sure broken up the monotony around here lately, you're doing a hell of a job of staying calm under the beating you're taking, and personally I think you're gonna fit in just fine.

And don't drink and drive.

klmjff

You guys are unbelievable! Mosh raped you ONCE AGAIN! Didn't he do the exact same thing about 2 weeks ago? you guys gotta get a life and try to stop livin thru Mosh..

kudos to him for getting you guys once again!!

Comical....

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
:corndog::corndog::corndog::corndog:

Attachments

• pit.jpg
    pit.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 126

Dave Drane

I just had a look at his profile......................................................
Mosh has not made any friends yet
:ROFLMAO:

S'N'S

Maybe Mosh's name should be changed to Twodick's......
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
No one can be that stupid pulling one.

Mosh

Just got home from driving around drinking. I had to run a couple of moron hunters off one of my places. I called the sheriff, these jerks come down from Omaha and think they can just go hunt anywhere. Well they now have trespassing tickets to pay! I have the sheriff dept on my phone, I have to call them at least once a week during hunting season. "You farmers think you own everything" is what these guys told me. Well I blocked their truck in with mine, finished my twelve pack and waited for the law. They will think twice before coming back

gnemmas

NOWAY I am going to ban Mosh. Crack me up on his posts!

2nd to the last time when someone started girlfriend version 1, 2, 3 then onto fiancee version 1, 1.1,.. then wife version 1 etc.

Remember that one?

Sign Works

Mosh has the thickest skin of anyone who has ever participated on this site. Reminds me of one of those inflatable clown punching bags, knock him over and he comes right back up!

Maniac, this one's quite fitting huh?

Attachments

• Bozobopbig.jpg
    Bozobopbig.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 121

ProWraps

Just got home from driving around drinking. I had to run a couple of moron hunters off one of my places. I called the sheriff, these jerks come down from Omaha and think they can just go hunt anywhere. Well they now have trespassing tickets to pay! I have the sheriff dept on my phone, I have to call them at least once a week during hunting season. "You farmers think you own everything" is what these guys told me. Well I blocked their truck in with mine, finished my twelve pack and waited for the law. They will think twice before coming back

:covereyes:

Attachments

• 68-Frisbee-Catch-Fail.jpg
    68-Frisbee-Catch-Fail.jpg
    118.5 KB · Views: 135

TheSnowman

Mosh has the thickest skin of anyone who has ever participated on this site. Reminds me of one of those inflatable clown punching bags, knock him over and he comes right back up!
HAHAHA. I'm crying right now I'm laughing so hard! I can't believe I missed this thread all day long. Typical Mosh thread...again.

jdb

So Mosh.. you sat and drank a 12 pak and waited for the sherif who did'nt smell any alcohol or care about empty cans... and the p.o.'d people you blocked in did'nt rat on you.... and all this happened at 4:20

iSign

So Mosh.. you sat and drank a 12 pak and waited for the sherif who did'nt smell any alcohol or care about empty cans... and the p.o.'d people you blocked in did'nt rat on you.... and all this happened at 4:20
4:20 is just the Pacific NW timezone... it happened at 2:20 my time :popcorn:

Mosh

I was on my property, and not driving. BTW I drink bottles. When I moved my truck to let them out he did say anything to me cause these two jerks were freaking out so much.
this was around 5:30 or so.

Status
Not open for further replies.