• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Thoughts on this???

Status
Not open for further replies.

iSign

You guys are unbelievable! Mosh raped you ONCE AGAIN! Didn't he do the exact same thing about 2 weeks ago? you guys gotta get a life and try to stop livin thru Mosh..

kudos to him for getting you guys once again!!

Comical....

whoa dude... jeeeze, I'm sorry.
Did we make you look like the complete fool here or what?

I apologize if it somehow looked like any of us give a ratsass...

...or like any one of us would fall for every line of BS that walks through our doors...

how F'n embarrassing it must be for you to think this loser has control of anything, or anyone around here, and to find out YOU are the one taken for a comical ride... what a joke man...

...this was a pretty funny movie until you stumbled in blind & let it slip that you don't get it! :Oops: Welcome to signs101 klmjff. Sorry you lost track of who fell for what, & thought you somehow came out on top :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Replicator

Are you kidding me ?

Isn't this thread
picture.php
yet ?

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Sorry. I don't believe this is anyone other than someone pushing buttons all day and night and just putting on a show... to indicate how rough a crowd we really have here at 101. There has been name calling, bitching, ridiculing and poor manners on just about everyone's part and this guy is still dishing it out and continually pushing more buttons and whatnot.

There isn't anyone this stupid on the planet when it comes to sizing up people, meanwhile putting us in our place as he has done.

The part I don't get is that he has a site and some accomplishments that I don't believe belong to the actual poster. I do believe we have an impostor posing as this Akins Signs with the real owner giving permission to use the site.

Will the real Mo please stand up and sign in… please. :thankyou:

miltondavis

$50 bucks is crazy awesome cheap price for a lucky customer!, design looks nice- How much does HDU cost you? (what thickness) I dont think I can even get a 4x4 x 1" HDU 15lb for less than $50. I'd like to order from that supplier too!

iSign

putting us in our place as he has done.
speak for yourself

if I squash a bug, and mutter "F'n Bug" under my breath...

did the little cockroach make me a F'n foul mouthed bugkiller...
or did i make that choice myself long ago?

Doyle

cannot believe I read this entire thread.... Mosh, I am not buying it. You are probably laughing your ass off at all these fools, or, maybe you are the fool. I just can't tell at this point, but I am calling bull$h*t either way....

Marlene

What does Blue-yellow book have to do with corn, signs, driving drunk, or Nebraska in general?

ever see a penny that been in water and has turned all green?

why is a lug nut called a lug nut? is the sticky outty thing a lug?

do birds ever have a fear of flying?

I saw a whale once...it was big

rats can't puke

hey, is that my banjo?

I like birds

RebeckaR

I drove a bailwagon from Fresno to Salt Lake City one time.
If you take the governer off, they'll go 80mph down the freeway.

Status
Not open for further replies.