• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

To All of the Signs101 Family

njsigns

I'm beside myself here - I don't even know what to say. Matt was a great man, full of life, laughter and kindness. My heart goes out to Krista and his family - if there is anything we can do please let us know. I am proud to say I called Matt my friend.

Gene

signage

Matt will definitely be missed! Very happy to had the importunity to have spent time with him this pass weekend!

Baz

I'm shocked ... speechless .... this is f@#$%d up! ... Krista ... My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family !!!

Tim Aucoin

I can't believe I'm reading this... we were just with him on Sunday! I'm in shock! Krista... I'll be praying for you all... man, I can't believe this... I'm so glad I had the opportunity to meet Matt... he was so kind and full of joy...

iSign

Unbelievable sadness & loss at such unexpected news. Matt was someone who's laughter & love for life showed through his posts even to those who had not met him or spoken with him. Matt took a few minutes to fill me in on the fun everyone was having last weekend, as he did at the previous year's meet.

What a friendly guy & a generous soul! My prayers follow him with wishes for smooth sailing on his journey from this day forward & especially for peace and understanding to fill that huge loss his family endures today.

Jillbeans

What sickening news.
There are no words really.
If there is anything I can do please let me know.
Matt is just a kid! Always smiling and very dear. With a lovely family.
I know he was happy when I last saw him, and that is how I will remember him.
Thanks for letting us know.
Love and deepest condolences.
Jill

Replicator

Can somebody please pass me a tissue . . .

We need to have someone close to them get in touch with Krista and let her know that if she needs absolutely anything, not to hesitate in asking.

rcook99

I also met him and Krista this weekend, what great people they were. I still can't believe this....my thoughts and prayers are with Krista and there families.

RC