• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

To All of the Signs101 Family

Steve C.

So sorry to hear... Thoughts and prayers for Matt and his loved ones.

Please keep us posted on details. He was just too young.

signage

Charlie sorry for passing the bad new on to you but I knew as a group we could count on you to let Krista know that we as a community would be there if she needed anything!

k.a.s.

Wow that is terrible, I will be praying for the family. My heart goes out to them. I feel deeply sad when anyone from here dies, I feel like I know you all.

Kevin

skyhigh

No no no. I can't believe what I just read.

Matt & Krista are wonderful people. He was the most easygoing and generous person I have ever met. My heart goes out to Krista and the family.

GB2

Old Member
No..no...no...Matt my dear friend...I know you wouldn't joke about something like this but is this truly confirmed...it's unbelievable...

Big House Signs

This is just horrible. I was so glad to get to know them this weekend. Really good people. I really liked them. They have young kids too...what a loss. I am so saddened by this. Anything I can do I will.
Paula

Marlene

so sorry to hear that Matt is gone. he was one of the good guys here and will be missed so much. my heart goes out to his family and friends

Bannerday

This is heartbreaking news. I only met him this weekend but you could tell immediately
what a generous and kind man he was.

His family will be in my prayers. Please keep us posted about anything we can do for the family.

maddmd

Diane and I have been in a total daze since I found out from Dennis on the phone this morning.
I am still speechless,Matt was a friend and Krista our thoughts and Prayers go out to you.

Krista I also sent an email with all contact numbers please use them if needed.

The Vector Doctor

Chief Bezier Manipulator
As has been repeated many times... My thoughts and prayers are with you. If the photo posted earlier in the thread is correct, he was much too young