• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

To All of the Signs101 Family

zgraphics

i didn't the guy, it's sad to hear that we lost a part of the sign family.
Prayers go out to his family.. Take care and God Bless.

Baz

This is just really tough! I believe we are all hurting pretty bad right now! This is also the time to reflect about all of us and apreciate our time that we spend together! Apreciate each and everyone of us no matter our differences! We are ALL BROTHERS AND SISTERS!!

geb

So many nice things being said about Matt, so many nice things have been said in the past also. Its truly tough to come up with the right words to express thoughts, feelings, and everything you want but can't. I do know one thing, Matt will not be forgotten by the people here.

Peace brother.

D&Tgraphics

Here's a good pic that shows the fun lovin' guy he was. Always playing. Always a smile. This is the Matt I will always remember.

Attachments

• 3856894222_628f083fc9.jpg
    3856894222_628f083fc9.jpg
    125.6 KB · Views: 120

TheProfessor

Charlie called me and let me know earlier, but I couldnt get on the board until now to express my sadness over this seriously sucky situation. When I signed on just now I had recieved a message from him at 11pm last night. Even though I only met him this weekend, it seems so strange that he is no longer with us. In the short time I got to know him he was one of the most kind, generous, and real people I have ever met.

I love the idea of the memorial fund, but is there something we can do now? I know when my mom passed a little while ago that cooking and mundane things like cleaning seemed beyond comprehension. Is there an address we can ship food to or get together and get Krista a cleaning service for a couple of weeks till she feels more in control again? Does anyone know if they need any help keeping the shop running for a bit? i'm far away, but I would do what I can...

Deaton Design

Always enjoyed reading his posts, and from the replies above from people that actually met him, I know I would have enjoyed his company too. Bless his heart, he surely looked way too young to leave us. What a loss for his family, friends, and all us here at Signs101, his extended family. God bless you Matt.

njsigns

Here is a picture of the first time I met Matt in person - it was a few years ago in Atlantic City. GB2 on the left, Matt in the middle, me on the right.

The saddness I feel is overwhelming - I've spent a lot of time reflecting today. I'm so grateful to have known Matt. You will be missed my friend - the sign community has lost a GREAT man.

gary_matt_gene.jpg

Gene

Mason

Here's a good pic that shows the fun lovin' guy he was. Always playing. Always a smile. This is the Matt I will always remember.
Matt made the best freakin pulled pork EVER! and those burgers were pretty damn good too! not to mention the dogs as well!!

Dude youre gonna be missed.

Sign_Boy

Matt's service will be held on
Friday August 28 from 2pm - 4pm
Saturday August 29 at 11am

At
Stevens Mortuary
1421 8th Ave
Altoona, PA 16602-2497
(814) 944-9365

TheProfessor

who ever made the memorial image for matt on the side of signs101 is awesome. now we just need it to link to a memorial fund!

iSign

who ever made the memorial image for matt on the side of signs101 is awesome. now we just need it to link to a memorial fund!

The Board has been discussing memorial funds, & a variety of steps to assess the best way possible for Matt's extended community here to respond to this tragedy & be of assistance to his family back home.

As the discussion of seeking an ideal & appropriate response could take us longer than honoring our memory of Matt with a graphic acknowledgment of our shared grief, & appreciations for Matt's role in this community, the Board chose to let our first response be one that could occur today, with a visual memorial.

The intent is to hopefully link that graphic to some form of information regarding a memorial fund, just as The Professor has suggested.

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
We are accepting JPG memorial images from any member interested in participating which I will be assembling into an animation later tonight. Size should be 240 pixels tall x 150 pixels wide and sent to MVIP@signs101.com by 11 PM EDT tonight to be included.

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
Sad news, sounds like a well respected member here who will be missed,
best wishes to the family to get through this.

wayne k
guam usa

signage

I would like to thank Fred, Doug and the board of directors for doing what was asked/suggested to them!

RIP Matt we will all help your family!