• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

To All of the Signs101 Family

oakcitysigns

My heart goes out to his family and friends. Didn't know the man either... but based on the responses in this thread, I wish I had.

slappy

I'm still speechless.....

Me too. Logging back on to see that there are arrangements really makes it official. I was hoping his green light would be on and that this was a dream.

Krista... I pray for you to keep strong through this sad time.

I have read all the posts and, like many, am extremely shocked. I never had the priviledge to meet Matt, but I recall him coming across as a true professional and gentleman. I am disappointed that I missed the fun in PA, but I really enjoyed reading the posts about how much fun everyone had and what a great job that Matt/Gino and their awesome wives did. My heart and prayers go out to Krista and Matt's entire family.

SignosaurusRex

Very difficult to meet someone and establish a new friendship and within less than 48 hours its gone.....nothing more, it begins and ends in the blink of an eye. Its just not right! My condolences to Matt's family and loved ones.

Big House Signs

Very difficult to meet someone and establish a new friendship and within less than 48 hours its gone.....nothing more, it begins and ends in the blink of an eye. Its just not right! My condolences to Matt's family and loved ones.

You nailed it. After this weekend I am excited about the new friends I made and was looking forward to growing those relationships. And I just thought Matt and Krista were so great...and for him to be taken...not good. I was thinking I felt cheated but I it is nothing compared to Krista and her children. They have been cheated horrendously.

Cadmn

my prayers go out to his family.. God Bless never got to meet him was going to in Fla at sign show but all got side tracked.

TheProfessor

So I wanna know, who got the best pics of Matt this weekend? we should have anyone who got pics of matt to submit them somewhere so we can all remember the great time we just shared with him... just an album dedicated to him.

SoCalN8V

I just now saw this thread. Such sad news - I wish I had known him . . .

Deepest Sympathy to Krista and family.

Baz

Thank You for posting that Mary Ann! Finally ... something that put a smile on my face today. :thumb:

I spoke to Krista tonight. She's doing better than I would have expected, but I guess carrying Matts light is a help. Anyone who would like to help , please contact me directly at my personal E-mail Chazzny4@aol.com
Thanks,

Charlie Bible

P

ProWraps™

man. i first want to say, im so sorry for the loss. im 32. i first read this thread this morning. we had to wrap two cars today so im sorry i didnt get to give my condolences. i can say with confidence that the thought of matt never left my mind.

i didnt know matt. i saw him post on here and never a cross word from him. a true great soul. i read about those of you that were so very lucky to spend the time with him that you did.

its an amazing tribute to someone that touched your hearts. matt obviously was a great man, and an amazing human being. the loss of his great contributions and the grief for his loved ones is heart felt in my mind.

god speed my friend. you will be sorely missed by your family and your online family.

rcboats1

Very well put Pro.
I couldn't come up with the words to say how I felt about this great loss.

Rest in peace Matt, and may comfort come to your family.