• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

To All of the Signs101 Family

kstompaint

I'm sure somebody is designing the banner that Krista mentioned as I type this. We're right next door in Hollidaysburg, if a design is chosen we'd be happy to print, finish & deliver it.

Also, Krista... if you need us to help keep the ball rolling at the shop until you get back on your feet, just let us know what needs done and we'll make it happen. I've talked to Scott B. and he can get in touch with me.

Thad
Icon Signs
814-696-3831

skyhigh

Krista, contact me if there is anything I can help you with.
Charlie has my contact info. I'll leave you a PM also.

You and the children are in our hearts & prayers.

John

Rick

Certified Enneadecagon Designer
Having watched this thread unfold I am at a loss for words for Matt's family, close friends and new found ones. My hope is that his positive energy he had is passed to those who knew and loved him. It's obvious his generosity made an impact on those around him.

Krista, I know we hav never met, but on any transition help you might need. If you need any help with presentations to your clients, design or answer anything related to construction, ADA or other signage issues I am willing to offer my services at no charge for as long as you need.

-Rick

Typestries

Krista, Matt was a model citizen and remarkable human being— evident in only the short conversations we had and his posts here. If we can help in any way, please let me know. We have multiple phone lines and CSRs we can help with phones, fulfillment, whatever you may need. I'd be willing to join a few other S101'ers on helping bring you up to speed on anything that I'm knowledgable in that may be needed in your shop.

I can only hope that one day someone would offer the same to my family should something ever happen to me.

maddmd

Krista,
Diane and myself will be there Friday late afternoon, please if there is anything you need or to be done let us know.I emailed you all contact numbers.

ted671

I'm deeply saddend to hear the news, I was just getting to know him. He was very helpful. My prayers are with his family.

To Matt's Family and friends. Our deepest sympathy goes out to all of you.

It is very evident by the posts on this thread that Matt has impacted a tremendous amount of people in many positive ways... I as all of you, am very moved by the love, respect and bond all on this site have expressed to a much lost and loved Brother.

Please let me know if I can be of help any way, shape or form..... Please to anyone whom is in contact with the family let them know to reach out to me if we can help in any way.......

GregT

I just logged on and am shocked. I am sorry for the lost of a good man. My prayers go out to the family.

evre1noz1

Hi this is Michael, Some of you may remember from Matt's sign meet last year, I am the guy who owns the restaurant near Matts sign shop and best friend. I just wanted to update everyone on the progress. Krista and the kids are doing well, I have been trying to keep Krista busy and helping her with a lot of the planning for Matts Funeral, the viewing will be Friday, 2-4 and 7-9 and the funeral will be Saturday at 11. The funeral home is Stevens mortuary 1421 8th Avenue, Altoona Pa 16602. I have set an account at a local bank for anyone who wishes to make contributions. It is C & G bank
in care of Krista Samuel, 1201 12th Street Altoona, PA 16601. I want to thank you ALL for being apart of Matts extended family, being around him alot he spoke so highly of this group of people, and as we all know it made his day if he could any of you with a problem, a question, a concern or even just to chat. Matt will be truly missed by myself. As some wrote earlier, and Im going to use the quote for myself " I AM TRULY GLAD TO CALL MY BEST FRIEND" If anyone wants or needs anything and cannot get in touch with Krista, Here is my cell number 814 934 0298 or my email
mr082565@aol.com. (as you can see by my email it is my intials and birth date and also the date Matt passed August 25 ), I know that she (we) are going to need help and have questions with the sign business, and I would like to thank you in advance for any help or advice that you can offer to keep Matts legacy continuing. Thank you.

Thanks for the update Mike and for the help that you have been giving Matt's family. This is a great forum and I am sure that any questions that either of you have will be answered quickly so don't hesitate to ask. Never got to meet Matt, but he sounds like a great guy. Take care.

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
Just received an email from Matt's brother Chris which bears sharing:

Hello,

My brother was Matt Vipond, and I'd like to express my gratitude to you and all the fine people at signs101.com. Every little bit helps with the healing, and it's great to see that he had so many great friends all around the country. Matt would truly be touched at all the posts in the forum. We've started a Facebook group for Matt here: http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=123208380138 Thanks again, and I may be seeing you around the forums for some much needed help along with his better half Krista.

Sincerely,

Chris Vipond

Baz

Thank You for sharing this Fred. I am looking forward to helping Chris with anything i can!