• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

To My Friends and Family here...

J

john1

I wish your husband and yourself the best. Keep fighting and hang in there!

I got alittle choked up reading this first post, I couldn't imagine going through this as i have someone that close to me as well.

petepaz

sorry to hear the bad news. wish the bigdawg the best and stay strong. as great as life can be we are tested all the time. just one day at a time. it will be 5 years in oct. i lost my youngest daughter and it's hard but you have to keep going and stay strong for the rest of your family.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Oh Stacy….. I know you’re being strong and doing a good job of it, but give your Superman my/our best.

Happiness and life are a journey…. and it’s a tough one at that. It’s all about time. So, you must both make the best of it, while it’s here. Your time together has probably been doing this or that and waiting for this or that until you can do that or this. Don’t do the ‘Until’ thing anymore. Do what you can and do it to its fullest. You both have a choice and if you meet this head on….. you'll be way ahead of the game.

You guys are in our prayers and thoughts……….. :loveya:

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
My thoughts go to you and your family hoping that you can make the best of what life is dropping on you right now.

wayne k
guam usa

GypsyGraphics

stacy... there isn't a day that goes by that i don't think of and pray for you and jeff. i'm so sad for you, with the love of your life in such a fragile state... but we both know... never to believe 100% in what doctors say. as much as they know.... there's sooo much more that they don't.

hoping and praying for BETTER than possible results from the defibrillator.

all my love -gg

OldPaint

my prayers are with you and bigdawg. having just come thru all hes going to, gettin used to a CELL PHONE sized chunk of metal in you chest, will take some time. i dont have heart muscle loss, in fact iam still 80-90% full working heart. mine is more a STOP GAP safety net. i have what they call BI-GEMINAL heartbeat. its 2 instead of 1, and sometimes it will cause the heart to stop when it gets the 2 beats to close to each other. since may 1st, when i came home, its been a struggle to regain the feeling of being normal and ok. if he needs someone to talk to thats been thru this you got my number.
every day is a little better and getting up a 6 AM(which i never did prior to the heart attack)having breakfast with hennie almost every day, instead of just on the weekends. all the best to you and him, in these stressful days ahead. iam a phone call away.............

Pinfinity

Stacey, after reading your post, I can truthfully and honestly say what a wonderful and complete person you are. You have what it takes to get through this with your husband.
I wish all the best for the both of you. Stay strong and you are in my prayers.

SignosaurusRex

Thoughts and Prayers to you and Jeff. Stay strong, focus on what's most important (as you are) and give it your ALL. Priorities First! We will miss you when you are not here. :wink: Don't become a stranger to the to the halls of Signs101.

CheapVehicleWrap

I wish I could take this away from you both. BE strong and EVERY day does count. I said this to my Mom and she agreed every time. I wish you both the best.

Bigdawg

Just Me
Thank you - all of you :loveya:

Getting ready to head up to the hospital now. I know how much my husband does not want to do this... but he loves us enough to want to stay around a while longer. I hope this gives us 10 more years with him - although we've come to peace with any possibility that it might not. But he is Superman and I wouldn't bet against him.