• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

told a supplier to gfy this morning!!!!

SignosaurusRex

Never, Ever, Ever, tell a supplier to G.F.Y.! That's like biting the hand that feeds you......or may someday feed you. You may find that the one supplier that can fill your needs when you need it most, may be the one that you buzzed with the flying bird. I'm not saying that you have to bend over and take in the ass from these folks, but, if you ain't big enough to call them on this crap...well then, prepare to keep getting what you have been getting all along.

gabagoo

Never, Ever, Ever, tell a supplier to G.F.Y.! That's like biting the hand that feeds you......or may someday feed you. You may find that the one supplier that can fill your needs when you need it most, may be the one that you buzzed with the flying bird. I'm not saying that you have to bend over and take in the ass from these folks, but, if you ain't big enough to call them on this crap...well then, prepare to keep getting what you have been getting all along.

trust me with this particular supplier it is of absolutely no consequence. Maybe in a year or two if for whatever reason I need to deal with them, she will be long gone, trust me.

Roen

Gabagoo, try EM plastics next time. They tend to stock a lot of pre-cut sign blanks, or will cut them to size for you. At least the Edmonton branch does.

I can attest to this. Our EM sales rep is out of Winnipeg but they still ship those sign blanks out to us from Edmonton.

Unfortunately our nearest center of supply is Winnipeg and there's no real supplier between there and Regina that stock anything of decent comparison.