• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Update on Arlo

Jillbeans

Thank you for the update, Mrs. Arlo.
Sorry to hear that there have been several snafus.
Hope our pal Arlo is back on track and in good repair very soon.
I will keep him in my thoughts and prayers.
Tell him to just keep envisioning that six-pack abdomen he'll be sporting.
And careful when sneezing.
Love....Jill

signage

As all other have said thank you for letting us know what was going on with Arlo! This place is not the same without his posts, and we are all praying and keeping him in our thoughts!

nodrenim

I haven't been on this site for a while, am sorry to hear about Arlo. My thoughts and prayers go to all of the family. Sounds like my history with major surgery. It can be a long road. Good Luck, Arlo and keep us posted on the progress.

Marlene

thanks so much for keeping us posted. I am so sorry to hear that things didn't go well. please tell him that we are all thinking of him and are in hopes that the next report will bring good news.

daveb

General Know-it-all
:Oops:From one Murphy to another, hoping and praying all goes well from here on out for you and your family.

d fleming

Thank you for taking time away from your husband to update us all, times like these can be as hard on family as the patient, best wishes on a speedy recovery Arlo.

Arlo Kalon 2.0

newest Arlo update

Hello all. It warms my heart to see all the posts about Arlo on here. He has been moved from ICU to PICU actually, which is the "step down" unit. He is still being monitored very closely and is not out of the woods just yet. He is not up and walking around, but has been gotten up to sit in a chair a couple of times. Slowly, slowly, all of his "attachments" are being removed, as in foley, ng tube, etc. He is to begin a liquid diet today. He now has a pulmonologist on board to keep an eye on his lungs, which have collapsed at the bottom. We don't want pneumonia! He is still in much pain and stays drugged up. His ramblings can be quite comical, but he will never remember them. I'm sure I could write a book and get rich...No idea on how long he will have to stay in the hospital but his surgeon says he's doing great. Thank God! I will keep you posted. Thanks for your support and prayers!

Mrs. Arlo

Bigdawg

Just Me
Thanks Mrs. Arlo for updating us... I know from personal experience how hard it is to watch someone you love go through this! My thoughts and prayers are with you as well as Arlo... you make sure you take a few minutes out to catch your breath once in a while.

Steve C.

Damn! I thought the "up and walking" was too good to be true. Must have
missunderstood... even though, it sounds like hes doing better...
Give 'm hell Arlo! :thumb: