• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Update on Arlo

Border

Best wishes..... Still think "Arlo Kalon" is the BEST fake name EVER! -especially for this industry. It's brilliant and I am eternally jealous.

:eek:)

:toasting:

ProWraps

tell that salty dog he better get better. or he is going to have hell to pay. give him a good smack for me.

"A day without Arlo, is like a day without SUNSHINE!!!!"

Marlene

tell him all his friends here are thinking of him and miss him!!!! thanks for taking the time to keep us updated, it is appreciated.

Steve C.

The folks at his work tell me that he had to have a second surgery first of
this week. They said that they have spoken with him. He is being moved to
another facility for rehab. This all second hand so.... It seems he is OK with
a lot of getting better to do.

Steve C.

Steve, can you get the address of the rehab facility for us?

He is in the process of moving or getting ready to move... I'll let you know
when I know. Maybe Mrs. Arlo will pop on here and let us know something.
Word is that he is doing better than expected... but then again, second
hand info.

Bigdawg

Just Me
From Mrs. Arlo:

Dave was moved to Regency Hospital in Fort Worth tonight. I'll have to get an address for you. This is his 16th surgery so we are no strangers to the stress load. Thank you for the prayers. I need to do an update on Signs101, but I just haven't had the time with running back and forth and trying to take care of everything else. If you will add me as a friend, you can read my posts and help me keep his buddies on Signs 101 posted....

I'll keep y'all updated

Craig Sjoquist

Oh wow just saw this and was wondering anyway how he was doing since I last saw a post by him , sure great full he is recovering slow but sure anyhow thank you for posting the updates Arlo is a fine person and it would sadden me to hear of poor health, if it is all possible I'll be turbo charging my thought's and prayers for Arlo and family, friends to remain strong and get back to enjoying life.

Bigdawg

Just Me
From his wife this morning :smile:

Well, things seem to be looking up a little. He seemed in good spirits this morning and that makes me happy. Spoke with his doctor and she doesn't have any major concerns at this point so for now it's all good. Praying it will keep getting better and better...Things really do look better in the light of day sometimes!