• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Update on Arlo

Marlene

Other thing that consumes my thinking is one of our salesmen telling me there is an ad in the paper to fill my position.

I sure hope they don't fill your position as it isn't like you are on some sunny beach sipping a nice cold beer! wishing you all the best! you are missed here on the site!

Bigdawg

Just Me
From Mrs. Arlo... Yippee!!! Good News!!!

Okay....Dave update. Today when Kait and I went to see him, the tech couldn't wait to talk to me. She said his drain bag only had 30cc in it ALL DAY TODAY!!! And his remaining JP drain only had 10cc in it! And this is down from about 850cc twice a day so this is real progress! Keep those prayers coming!!!!

Arlo Kalon 2.0

ARLO on the line....

Well, I came out of surgery with 4 drains originally hanging from inside my belly Three of those sites of bile leakage from intestines have dried up and i'm down to one drain. As soon as last one dries up, i will be put on liquid diet for a week, and then solids for a week then be bounced outa here.

My main goal is to have a functional digestive tract and be outa here by Thanksgiving. Until then, it's a struggle to keep anxiety and random pain under countrol... and the sheer boredom. But at least I'm not in a foreign country being shot at. This place does feel like a cave an awful lot though.

That's about it. I still have the biggest wall of cards because of 101. One last thing... don't ever take your health for granted.

AUTO-FX

OMG arlo, that's great to hear! Yeah, i know, you wish you were outta there , like, yesterday, but you are on the right track towards recovery! A mere mortal would have shriveled up and blown away with the wind, man...
we're pullin' for you. get well soon!

"Deposit Please"

Great news, can't come at a better time, being home just before the holidays??? :) I'm sure you can't wait. Great to hear from ya :) Thanks for filling us in.

GypsyGraphics

So glad to hear it Arlo!!! maybe your wife can make you a turkey smoothy... doesn't that sound yummy!
Actually, i'll bet even a bowl of broth will taste better at home!

still praying for you -gg

signage

Good to hear things are going better for you! Get home soon so you can catch up whats been going on around here! Hang in there brother!

iSign

great news bro! Hoping T-day finds you home & in good spirits... we miss ya... asked about you just the other day.. thanks for the update...

Jillbeans

Arlo I made you a pressie but need your home addy to send it.
Hope you are almost ready to bust outta there.
xoxo

Steve C.

Finally got by to visit Arlo yesterday. He looks great and seems in good spirits.

If you have not sent a card yet, please do. I can't imagine being cooped up
in a hospital room for 5 month. He hasn't tasted real food since June!