• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Update on Arlo

Marco

Stay strong Arlo man. God be with you and may He grant you a speedy recovery. I will add you to my prayers.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Ya know what Arlo……… ?? Take your time. Do it right. Heal yourself and come back whole again. We all miss ya, but we want ya to be feeling good. So, take care and remember... we all are pulling for you and can’t wait for your return.

Until then, Cappy :doh: has taken over for you and doing a fine job. No need to worry, his answers and posts have been as good as yours have been.

Prayers and a full recovery to ya , man………………

Gino

Bigdawg

Just Me
Just saw this and wanted to share... glad to hear that things are getting better!

Dave update: FINALLY got a nurse who could read a chart tonight. It appears Dave's JP drains are only emptied once a day now...good news! AND, better news is, they only have 5-20cc in them, whereas before, they were emptied twice a day and had 80-90cc each time

signage

Thanks for the update! Looks like thing are going better for Arlo, hopefully he will be home soon.
Hang in their Bro.

Marco

Yaaayyyyy, best news of the day. My love life took a dip today, just had dinner with girlfriend and things are looking down. Arlo's health is improving, forget my tinnie troubles, this is the kind of thing I love to hear. BE STRONG MAN! :thumb:

GypsyGraphics

I will be back on again soon, when I can talk my daughter into borrowing her laptop one more time.
geeezzzz, somebody get the poor guy a laptop, so he can hang out with us! if i'm sick in bed for even a day, i can't be without mine. wish i lived near by, i'd run one over to you.

so glad to hear you're improving!

Arlo Kalon 2.0

Arlo update from arlo hisself!!!!

As of Wed of this week I will have been in the hospital for 12 weeks.My diet still consists of IV injections of pain and nausea meds 24/7. One absolutely cool thing though is my card covered wall from all of you.Nurses will still remark about it when I am am strolling the halls. Here's my daily agenda: Between midnight and 5am, I get woken by a nurse checking my abdominal drain. They also always give me a narcotic shot at that time. Then I'm free basically all day to await the 3-4 hour intervals between the next shots. The surgeon bopped in here yesterday and told me from the looks of things I could be going home in 6 weeks and back to work a week after that. Other thing that consumes my thinking is one of our salesmen telling me there is an ad in the paper to fill my position. This after the owner told me not to sweat it - of course, that is back at the time this was supposed to have been a 3 week affair. Well, better half just got here to visit. I'll try to stop in more often now that I stay clear headed by spacing the narcotic shots out longer. Man, looking at my wall of cards, I just gotta say I love you guys!

iSign

thanks for the update bro!
That sounds really rough. but you seem to be a trooper. Wow, 6 more weeks huh?
Well take care... we love you too!

signage

Good to hear from you directly! Keep the good spirits, and as isign said we are all pulling for you!

Colin

All the best...........

Attachments

• Arlo Card.jpg
    Arlo Card.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 82