• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Using Craigslist

Fitch

@ Kottwitz - post #68

I think you have me mixed up with FAYT - I did not post any portfolio pics.

Now I am laughing out loud

Last edited by a moderator:

Sticker Dude

I don't really care about the this thread, but I'm really glad Doug pointed out that Sticker Dude and Unique Decals are the same person. That's the kinda chit that bugs me. Someone makes a jerk or ass out of themselves and finds it necessary to change their appearance and name. What a fraud........

Gino just to let you know a quick past about me
Unique Decals was owned by my brother-in-law they had a nasty divorce so he asked if I would like to buy his stuff so I did and it just sat in the garage for about 2 years I tried to set it up but found out a few heating elements were bad and a few things were broke so I decided to jump in and buy some extra stuff and Started Dude I was small but now I have reserves in the bank every month "not sure if some of you can do that" but instead of me posting every 10 mins like some of you i actually have jobs to do so before calling me a fraud Now something about the person first OK!
I will admit that I get pissed off at some of you guys when someone makes a statement or ask for help, I was understanding this site is for help and ect. but it seems when a noob comes into the business of signs that "u guys" get pissed off at them, to me it seems like your pissed off because You are not getting the job and makes the noob feel like crap. I have been there and done that with you guys and you do it to EVERY PERSON that is new that signs up 1 has a crappy cutter or says that they are going to cut stickers at the flea market Who cares where they are getting their money from as long as they are legit Right? so can you guys just get along with ethe new people that have questions and need some answers answered this is a nice site lets just keep the people on here nice as well

iSign

...just to let you know a quick past about me
Unique Decals was owned by my brother-in-law they had a nasty divorce so he asked if I would like to buy his stuff...

if you didn't want your brother-in-laws reputation and history to become yours, you shouldn't have adopted it.... and if you didn't start acting like your b-i-l, it woulda never come up...

we're all thrilled that you make more then you spend... we all know how keeping that cutter plugged in, out in the garage can make that a tough nut to crack...

...no wonder you haven't had time to notice all the newbies who are welcomed with open arms, and all the FREE help that is doled out to pleasant & polite recipients each and every day...

..consider this, a friendly welcome is usually good for 8 or 10 posts, over the course of an afternoon... never to be seen again... the right answer to an incredibly important question often comes inside of an hour... and then what? that post is off the radar...

when when you drag you overworked ass outta the garage after making that nut... just because you see a 5 or 6 page mud slinging fest... don't go off half cocked on all the veterans who help make this the valuable resource you know it to be.. just because we are human...

before calling me a fraud Now something about the person first OK!

..back-atcha buddy... before you call us out as n00b bashers KNOW something about the positive vibrations that happen far more often then the ones you choose to notice most!

Jillbeans

I've been entertained by watching this member (OP) join yet another sign forum and rack up his post count there too.
Must be habitual.

JimmyG

I've been entertained by watching this member (OP) join yet another sign forum and rack up his post count there too.
Must be habitual.
Yep Jill, he also stepped on a hand grenade tripwire of his own stringing and well, ya know went kaboom....where's a habitual gonna go next for a fix...?

:)~

k.a.s.

I was actully just in Charlottesville last weekend, nice place.

Back to the original question.....Do I use Craigslist?? Yes, all the time, I check it everyday and have bought and sold lots of things there. Got a great deal yesterday on some toys for my kids for Christmas. I use it for lots of things OTHER than signs. I would assume that customers I'd get of there wouldnt be the ones I want. But if you get work and make money off it than more power to you.

That said, did you really put red letters on a dark green truck??????? Really?? C'mon. For future reference those colors are un-readable. Study some basic color principals.

And if you have not been to US Cutters sign forum be sure and check that out for all you octagon needs.

Good luck to you!!!

Kevin