• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

We have a vaccine

Bly

We don't pay much more income tax than the US but we have universal health care.
With rich countries like ours it's what they choose to do with the tax we pay, not whether we can afford it.
I mean we've already paid tax - let's just use some of that money keeping us alive and well.

ikarasu

I've heard bad things about Obama care. I know Trump really wanted it gone, and he campaigned on repealing and replacing it... I still remember when he was asked why it wasn't done, he said "Who Knew healthcare could be so complicated" :D

I think Obamacare while flawed, is a good step. I wasn't around when Canada first started free health care...but I expect it was messy as well and took many amendments to grow into what it is today, and theres still room for improvement.

I'm hoping you guys get there eventually and make it work! I imagine logistically with so many people it's a nightmare... but once you get it nailed down and that first time you break an arm or leg, and your first thought isn't "Time for bankruptcy" it'll be worth it.

Hopefully you guys make a better name for it though... Attaching your presidents name to it makes it such a target. Everytime a Republican is in office... it's going to get gutted or changed. Imagine if Trump came up with it and called it Trump-Care.... I couldn't see it lasting a full democratic term or not being the subject of every debate. Universal health care... Basic health care, whatever you want to name it... It shouldn't be one parties achievement/legacy by giving it a name, it should be something both parties come up with and improve term over term.

Until then... Whenever you need it, just come to Canada and get stuff done... you can skip out on the bill and cross back into America at anytime. We have millions in unpaid foreign births here (Not from Americans, at least mostly not) It's become a hotspot for people coming here...giving birth so their kid gets citizenship... then they fly back to their country skipping out on the bill and leaving us tax payers on the hook (See... our system is far from perfect as well!)

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
It will be interesting to see who gets a viable vaccine out first in meaningful quantities.
Obviously, the USA can't compete with it's dysfunctional, profit-driven health care system......
Maybe our northern neighbors will help us if they get out of the gate first, but Trudeau is hedging his bets with a billion-dollar preorder deposit with foreign vaccine developers.

ikarasu

It's actually a Canadian vaccine! Well, co-created. It's Canadas delivery system/research.

https://bc.ctvnews.ca/vancouver-dev...-role-in-potential-covid-19-vaccine-1.5181889

So we get it for cheap, (free for the people) And we get a semi-priority on the vaccine.

I don't know if it'll only be made in Germany, or if they'll be producing it in USA as well... not sure on the logistics of it. From what I hear it'll be scarce at first and limited to just health care providers / high risk people... and within a few months it'll be available to all. They're talking between first/second quarter of 2021... but we'll see.

But don't worry, if germany cuts you guys off...we have your backs ;)
https://khn.org/news/trump-approves...rugs-from-canada-for-a-fraction-of-the-price/

Texas_Signmaker

Very Active Signmaker
It's actually a Canadian vaccine! Well, co-created. It's Canadas delivery system/research.

https://bc.ctvnews.ca/vancouver-dev...-role-in-potential-covid-19-vaccine-1.5181889

So we get it for cheap, (free for the people) And we get a semi-priority on the vaccine.

I don't know if it'll only be made in Germany, or if they'll be producing it in USA as well... not sure on the logistics of it. From what I hear it'll be scarce at first and limited to just health care providers / high risk people... and within a few months it'll be available to all. They're talking between first/second quarter of 2021... but we'll see.

But don't worry, if germany cuts you guys off...we have your backs ;)
https://khn.org/news/trump-approves...rugs-from-canada-for-a-fraction-of-the-price/
Won't matter, with all complaining about fast its spreading here, we'll have heard immunity by then

decalman

The vaccine is intended to WEAKEN the immune system. The only function of this created virus, is to act as a distraction.

We are in the midst of a global agenda, that will sweep away the constitution, and every freedom in its entirety . .America, once was the most blessed nation ever, now speaks like a dragon. ( a persecuting power)

We are about to become the most despotic nation that ever existed. Ever !

Biden proudly proclaimed that he is strictly in obedience to the Roman pontiff.
The encyclical Laudato SI will replace the constitution.

You can have my vaccine. All they have to do to wipe out millions of vaccine recipients is throw a 5g switch, poof..
Dead as dung. The 5g is a weapon, that can melt your eyballs.

Google the Georgia Guidestones. They tell you straight out, that they want to wipe out 95% of the world's population. And they are the madmen that got your vaccine ready.

If you want health, try good nutrition and trust in Divine power.

decalman

These vaccines are nano technology.
We are in for a horror show, of epic proportions.
Lab rats need only apply.

Last edited:

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
These vaccines are nano technology.
We are in for a horror show, of epic proportions.
Lab rats need only apply.

Old tech indeed
nano.jpg

CanuckSigns

The vaccine is intended to WEAKEN the immune system. The only function of this created virus, is to act as a distraction.

We are in the midst of a global agenda, that will sweep away the constitution, and every freedom in its entirety . .America, once was the most blessed nation ever, now speaks like a dragon. ( a persecuting power)

You can have my vaccine. All they have to do to wipe out millions of vaccine recipients is throw a 5g switch, poof..

Google the Georgia Guidestones. They tell you straight out, that they want to wipe out 95% of the world's population. And they are the madmen that got your vaccine ready.

I'll take "shit the homeless guy at the park yells at people" for $1000 Alec

decalman

Lots of people here been watching too much CNN

I get poo pood on because I incur that the establishment is corrupt and dishonest ?

Go ahead and get vaccinated.
You cannot say that nobody tried to reach out to you, with warnings.

When Biden takes over, you will all feel the full ire of the dragon.

Bly

I get poo pood on because I incur that the establishment is corrupt and dishonest ?

tenor.gif

CanuckSigns

What on earth are you on and where can I get some?

I did some googling about the Ire of the Dragon, and apparently it's nothing to worry about, according to google the Ire Dragon is the friendliest dragon in the boardgame DragonVale, so you can probably go ahead and get vaccinated after all, I bet you're relieved!

Stacey K

I like making signs

I really don't agree with your vaccine idea, however, I'm not getting it regardless. This does get me thinking about The Great Reset. I read about this a while ago and just saw Tucker was talking about it again last night. I've had a couple business people talk to me about preparing to "get a real job" incase things go south. And - if they shut the economy down again, desperate people will do desperate things - be prepared. A few weeks ago I started stocking up on a few essentials like I did last February. You can laugh at me but I had toilet paper and food when everyone else was scrambling around like loonies. Some guy on here from Washington state warned us, and I'm glad I listened.

decalman

I really don't agree with your vaccine idea, however, I'm not getting it regardless. This does get me thinking about The Great Reset. I read about this a while ago and just saw Tucker was talking about it again last night. I've had a couple business people talk to me about preparing to "get a real job" incase things go south. And - if they shut the economy down again, desperate people will do desperate things - be prepared. A few weeks ago I started stocking up on a few essentials like I did last February. You can laugh at me but I had toilet paper and food when everyone else was scrambling around like loonies. Some guy on here from Washington state warned us, and I'm glad I listened.

I'm not laughing at you. People here, are laughing at me, and I could care less.

They don't understand Bible prophecy.
They only want to know, about ink cartridge .

The crisis of the ages is just upon the earth's inhabitants . A scene of strife that no pen can picture. Judgements are already falling on the land. If your waiting for life to normalize like before ~ forget it. You folks haven't seen anything yet.

If anyone here, is interested in Revelation 13 , message me privately.