• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

We have a vaccine

balstestrat

Problem Solver
I'm not laughing at you. People here, are laughing at me, and I could care less.

They don't understand Bible prophecy.
They only want to know, about ink cartridge .

The crisis of the ages is just upon the earth's inhabitants . A scene of strife that no pen can picture. Judgements are already falling on the land. If your waiting for life to normalize like before ~ forget it. You folks haven't seen anything yet.

If anyone here, is interested in Revelation 13 , message me privately.
At least ink cartridges are real, not like these made up fantasies of yours.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
To tell ya the truth, I don't think it matters much about what one thinks or says around here. Everyone is gonna disagree with ya, so why not say what's on your mind and be done with it ??

While I never intend to take the vaccine and don't believe a smidgen of what's going on with this crap, I will still wear a mask where need be and be considerate of my fellow man/woman.... or whatever gender card you're carrying today. Making fun of decal, doesn't help your side of the argument, just because he believes something different from you. For the most part, I disagree with decal on just about everything, but not on this. Now, I don't believe its the end of the world..... I've been hearing that since I got outta school. Every two years or so, someone was giving all the information out on the world is ending crap, but we're still here. The real thing is..... how much or to what degree are we gonna hafta change in order to go on living ?? Things will never be what they once were. Get rid of that idea.

I guess what makes me laugh the most is how ALL these experts and prime & proper people are treating everyone like they're little 4 year old kids, yet do nothing to hold them accountable. It's as if no one ever knew you hadda wash your hands, cover your mouth/nose when sneezing or just ignored everyday common sense and hygiene. How dirty and stupid have people been all these years, that they need lessons and videos and pictures for all this stuff ??

I was at the blood lab this morning for some work to be done. The room is about 20' x 25' and has enough seating for nine people. The sign on the door and inside all have this information on them about nine being the limit. There were two young girls sitting next to each other in the middle of the room, blasting their phones.... their masks didn't cover their noses or mouths and their jaws were flapping a mile a minute at the videos and music on their phones. It got to be very annoying, so I spoke loudly and said..... excuse me, but could you turn that stuff down ?? They ignored me. I spoke very loudly and the one girl looked at me, then away and the other girl said something to her and said, oh, sorry. The music went down and then I said..... and while you're at it, put your masks up over your mouth and noses. You hafta do this to be in here. They pulled them up, but in less then a minute the masks were both down and the music went right back up.

When I went in, I reported them and the woman working on me said, we cannot have that. This place is full of older people and if they can't follow the rules, they'll just hafta leave and go somewhere else. She sent someone out to deal with them immediately.

My point being, no one takes being safe seriously, as they think it's all gonna go back to the way it was. They were dressed the way any 20 year old girl dresses these day, but they did not look clean and certainly didn't act clean. For all I know, they came from one of those tent sites in the park and now they're next to me. I do take care of myself, but when it comes to taking chances, I will call my own shots, not some young punk girl or boy, who doesn't understand or can't read the signs. The signs are in English and spanish, so there's no excuse for anyone.​

Reveal1

I don't get the paranoia about vaccines for four reasons among others: Measles, Polio, Tetanus, Smallpox, which have all been virtually wiped off the face of the earth until either taken for granted and ignored, or deliberately discounted by the ant-vaccination crowd. Some people see conspiracy in every corner; how else do you explain the moon landing was a hoax crowd or that George Bush ordered the 911 attacks to raise the price of oil? Yep, there's a risk taking any vaccine, but also a pretty good track record of safety that way offsets the risk. Hey I'm okay if you want to be a numbskull (get it?) and not wear a helmet on your bike or not wear a seatbelt, but when there's a clear danger to others (like buckling your kids in or vaccinating to halt a pandemic killing millions) you shouldn't be able to make a decision that directly harms the health of others. I personally knew a couple of older people who were the unfortunate ones that did not get polio vaccination just before it was widely available. Can you imagine if their parents had withheld the vaccinations?

Geneva Olson

Expert Storyteller
I was a germaphobe before it was popular. Everyone used to laugh at me when I would spray my hands with alcohol. Now, I'm like, "DON'T USE THE ALCOHOL FOR ANYTHING BUT SUBSTRATES" ...because that shit is like Gold now. But besides people being dumb and clearing out shelves of alcohol and toilet paper, how about that Biden lock down until November 2021?

Thank God we are essential.

Stacey K

I like making signs
I was a germaphobe before it was popular. Everyone used to laugh at me when I would spray my hands with alcohol. Now, I'm like, "DON'T USE THE ALCOHOL FOR ANYTHING BUT SUBSTRATES" ...because that **** is like Gold now. But besides people being dumb and clearing out shelves of alcohol and toilet paper, how about that Biden lock down until November 2021?

Thank God we are essential.
That lock down BETTER NOT happen. We might be essential but who will be spending money? I don't think he can lock the country down just Trump can't "unlock it". It's mostly up to the governors in each state. However, if states go along with this lock down crap, it will definitely affect our material supply. And if this new strain found in mink comes over here, in any certain states, that state/region(s) could be in a complete lockdown just like northern Denmark is now. Not cool.

Reveal1

A lock down won't work here. If Chicago and San Francisco can declare themselves sanctuary cities, and New York can effectively outlaw the 2nd Amendment by making a CC license virtually impossible to get, people here can say no thanks to another lock down.

dypinc

A lock down won't work here. If Chicago and San Francisco can declare themselves sanctuary cities, and New York can effectively outlaw the 2nd Amendment by making a CC license virtually impossible to get, people here can say no thanks to another lock down.

Most likely a dry run for something worse if we let them get away with it.

At least here in Ohio Covid is only out between 10PM and 5AM. I guess I never got it and now I know why.

Last edited:

Reveal1

Vaccines, lock downs, masks, distancing, local government bailouts etc., bottom line is the powers that be need to provide leadership and convince us that we NEED and WANT to do these things. Focus on the vaccine which is the real game changer, and let the rest happen by encouraging a sense of patriotism. That's how we won WW2; people lived with sacrifice but did so out of fighting a common enemy, and his name wasn't Trump. Be transparent with information instead of censoring what doesn't agree with a political slant. Don't call someone a Nazi or racist because they voted one way and then pretend to be interested in uniting. I just wonder if we are too far apart to be able to bridge that gap.

Reveal1

Most likely a dry run for something worse if we let them get away with it.

At least here in Ohio Covid is only out between 10PM and 5AM. I guess I never got it and now I know why.
My Mom (and many others I'm guessing) said nothing good ever happened after midnight.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
That's when babies are made..................................................................................................

dypinc

When gramma and grampa were young and the went to bed at night he would always ask her if see wanted to go to sleep or what. She would always say wwhhaaatt.

ikarasu

I find it funny how the vaccine is coming out under trumps guidance/fast tracking... and it's mainly trump supporters who don't want it / think it's bad for them!

I think everyone is skeptical of it. No one wants to be the first person to get it incase there is unforeseen consequences. It's human nature to be weary / afraid of the unknown... nothing wrong with that. Now, going on conspiracy theories saying it's nanites that are going to take away your free wheel... Thats a bit on the far side.

I dont know how it is over there - But over here it's mandatory for our health care workers to get the vaccine. So if theres something poisonous / nefarious going on with it... we're screwed anyways, because the most important people are the first guinea pigs taking it.

Personally, I'll take the risk and get it... because it's a better risk than not, and contracting covid.

A guy over here in his low 30's just died in his sleep from covid - he had no underline complications (That is in his history), he was in the last week of it and getting better...then he just never woke up.
https://globalnews.ca/news/7463418/man-in-30s-dies-covid-bc-coronavirus/

odds of someone in their 30's dying are probably worst odds than someone winning the lottery... but it's still something not worth the risk.

Hopefully with the vaccine we get enough heard immunity from people who do take it, for it not to be a problem for those who don't want to.

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
I'm not going to worry about it, it's not like Moderna or Pfizer are owned by the Umbrella Corporation, at least I don't think they are.

Pewter0000

Graphic Design | Production
If it makes anyone feel better, we "locked down" for 3 months (not really a lock down cause even dollar stores were considered "essential") and the sign shop still had business. It's not like people went home and just stopped. They went home and continued making business plans and continued spending money.

The "lockdown" here was only 3 months, masking has been mandatory inside for months, our province borders have been almost closed, and we've been enjoying lax rules because of low case numbers. It's been ideal. I can't say that it didn't work, cause here we are.

• Agree
Reactions: Bly

Reveal1

I find it funny how the vaccine is coming out under trumps guidance/fast tracking... and it's mainly trump supporters who don't want it / think it's bad for them!

I think everyone is skeptical of it. No one wants to be the first person to get it incase there is unforeseen consequences. It's human nature to be weary / afraid of the unknown... nothing wrong with that. Now, going on conspiracy theories saying it's nanites that are going to take away your free wheel... Thats a bit on the far side.

I dont know how it is over there - But over here it's mandatory for our health care workers to get the vaccine. So if theres something poisonous / nefarious going on with it... we're screwed anyways, because the most important people are the first guinea pigs taking it.

Personally, I'll take the risk and get it... because it's a better risk than not, and contracting covid.

A guy over here in his low 30's just died in his sleep from covid - he had no underline complications (That is in his history), he was in the last week of it and getting better...then he just never woke up.
https://globalnews.ca/news/7463418/man-in-30s-dies-covid-bc-coronavirus/

odds of someone in their 30's dying are probably worst odds than someone winning the lottery... but it's still something not worth the risk.

Hopefully with the vaccine we get enough heard immunity from people who do take it, for it not to be a problem for those who don't want to.

Agree with most of your points EXCEPT your lead-in; not sure how you jump to the conclusion 'it's mainly Trump guy's' who don't want the vaccine. Everyone I know here in Trump country, Democrat or Republican, wants a vaccine. Are there a few who don't and who happen to have voted for Trump? Probably, but it's quite a leap and divisive to suggest we all think the same way because of which political candidate we support. Another example of politicizing a health issue and ascribing a narrative making assumptions about a large group of people based on the actions of a few.

• Agree
Reactions: Bly

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Who one votes for or what they believe politically has no bearing on this vaccine call for me or anyone I know. I know people who will be first in line and I know others who will not even go close to the place handing them out..... or selling them.

Truly, I think we all need a rest of politics and shut them the f*ck down, before this place becomes overly sensitized to the same bullsh!t our leaders are trying to instill upon us. And any of you from a different country who has no say in it (our politics that is), can either follow suit or just keep on keeping on with your riling styles.