• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Well it seems like he DONT want to PAY!

CheapVehicleWrap

I answered a post here for someone who needed a job done because their printer died (bayshorecreations). Had it ready for him and we talked for a couple hours. He said what do I owe you? I told him not to worry about it. He gave me $100 bucks. In this cutthroat world it's not always easy to find someone in your industry local who'll help you out of a jam.

When I was about 7 I learned that if you lend someone money (especially family) consider it a gift and don't expect to be re-payed; consider it a gift. 35 years later I'm finally understanding all too well what that was all about.

WildWestDesigns

When I was about 7 I learned that if you lend someone money (especially family) consider it a gift and don't expect to be re-payed; consider it a gift. 35 years later I'm finally understanding all too well what that was all about.

Boy isn't that the truth. I think some of us still like to think the basic goodness of people so every now and again we slip up.

Custom_Grafx

Read the book of Revelations and be at peace my brother, for those who have sinned shall be judged and pay for their wrong doings.

Gene@mpls

This whole thing is pretty stupid, if I say so myself. The guy just wanted to vent a little about some guy from this site stiffing him after he only tried to help him out of a little bind. Then it turns into a lynching.

Entertaining maybe, but...wow

And not even that Entertaining- I was a bit disappointed that this thread
didn't have the padlock on it this morning- maybe tomorrow?