• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Well it seems like he DONT want to PAY!

Redz Signs Inc.

Originally Posted by Redz Signs, Inc.
what do you need printed ? im sure we can handle it for you .

I have two logos that I need printed. 1 logo is 3 X 24 inches and the other is 8 X 20 inches. I need two of each one. What will the cost be?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redz Signs, Inc.
30 bux sound good?

Sounds good. Send me an email I can send the files to. Also I need to find out how to send payment.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Okay........

Can you show us the original thread this was in ?? If you don't want to let us know who it is.... just post the conversations without their names, which at this point is the nice thing to do. Thank you for not mentioning who at this point.

ps.. Your spelling was much better in your PM's.

Redz Signs Inc.

ps.. Your spelling was much better in your PM's.[/QUOTE]

I am looking for someone that has a couple yards of printable tranlucent vinyl I could buy or someone that can print out 4 small logos for me on translucent vinyl. PM me if you can help.

Thanks in advance.

Gino i can spell it's a little hard when your upset that people dont get what your talking about.

Joe Diaz

:popcorn: Now that All My Children is going off the air, this will have to do.

"CSI signs101"
The Case of the Missing 38 Bucks:

Will the Signs101 Detectives get to the bottom of this who done it? Tune in and find out. Dun Dun Dunnnnnn.....

slappy

"CSI signs101"

Will the Signs101 Detectives get to the bottom of this who done it? Tune in and find out. Dun Dun Dunnnnnn.....

I LOVE YOU!:loveya::loveya::loveya:

Tim Aucoin

I am looking for someone that has a couple yards of printable tranlucent vinyl I could buy or someone that can print out 4 small logos for me on translucent vinyl. PM me if you can help.

Thanks in advance.

Gino i can spell it's a little hard when your upset that people dont get what your talking about.

Yep... so much for not "outing" the alleged guilty party!! :doh::doh:

Gino

Premium Subscriber
If you had started out this way, I never would've been on your case.

I'm sorry, if I caused you any troubles or problems. In fact, if no one indeed got back to him/her and you were the only one, then you did nothing wrong. So, hang the frickin' customer and ban their butt outa here.

No, only kidding.... most of what I had to say, I still believe in wholeheartedly, and I hope you can see where I was coming from. If you're gonna do this sorta thing, think about becoming a Merchant Member and do it by the rulebook, otherwise, cover you butt and make sure you get paid upfront or at least before you send the product out. Then this can all be avoided. It doesn't always pay to be the nice guy and do favors, unless you are prepared to get kicked in the teeth once in a while.

Attachments

• Hand Shaking.gif
    Hand Shaking.gif
    24.5 KB · Views: 79

"CSI signs101"

and as has been proven time and time again..there is a great group of detectives here...i'm too lazy to search and find out 'who' it is everyone is talking about..but give it another page and we will all know without taking the time to search.

Tim Aucoin

Ohhhhhh, alright then... IT'S ME.. OKAY, IT'S ME! I'm the guilty one!!! Hang me. Ban me. Draw and quarter me!!! But please, for goodness sake, leave the poor OP alone. He doesn't deserve this treatment... no human being does! Can't you tell he's upset? I know it's only 38 bucks, but my little Harley and Diesel needed food, and, and, well, I have a gambling problem. On top of all that, cashier at the local Walmart is claiming that I'm the father of her unborn child and I'M FREAKING OUT! I'll pay, I promise I will... I just need more time!!!! :covereyes::covereyes::covereyes:

Okay, so it's not me, but every good soap opera needs a little drama towards the end of the show... Can't wait to see the previews for tomorrows show!! :Big Laugh

Border

This whole thing is pretty stupid, if I say so myself. The guy just wanted to vent a little about some guy from this site stiffing him after he only tried to help him out of a little bind. Then it turns into a lynching.

Entertaining maybe, but...wow

Redz Signs Inc.

If you had started out this way, I never would've been on your case.

I'm sorry, if I caused you any troubles or problems. In fact, if no one indeed got back to him/her and you were the only one, then you did nothing wrong. So, hang the frickin' customer and ban their butt outa here.

No, only kidding.... most of what I had to say, I still believe in wholeheartedly, and I hope you can see where I was coming from. If you're gonna do this sorta thing, think about becoming a Merchant Member and do it by the rulebook, otherwise, cover you butt and make sure you get paid upfront or at least before you send the product out. Then this can all be avoided. It doesn't always pay to be the nice guy and do favors, unless you are prepared to get kicked in the teeth once in a while.

its cool. i should have posted all this in the begining but i only wanted to know if i should put the name out there. that was it. i would be a merchant member but i think that i would spend more time on here than i allready do. if it was a big deal and if you would of asked i would have posted this stuff a long time ago . instead we made this post the topic of the day for no reason. but i do see where your comming from and i do understand that i cant spell and im kinda retarted but its ok thats why they have spell check. but your hand shake is accepted

HulkSmash

. instead we made this post the topic of the day for no reason. but i do see where your comming from and i do understand that i cant spell and im kinda retarted but its ok thats why they have spell check. but your hand shake is accepted

this made my day.

Tim Aucoin

its cool. i should have posted all this in the begining but i only wanted to know if i should put the name out there. that was it. i would be a merchant member but i think that i would spend more time on here than i allready do. if it was a big deal and if you would of asked i would have posted this stuff a long time ago . instead we made this post the topic of the day for no reason. but i do see where your comming from and i do understand that i cant spell and im kinda retarted but its ok thats why they have spell check. but your hand shake is accepted

Oooh... another attendee at the Mixer? :rolleyes::clapping:

Gino

Premium Subscriber

Okay, Redz.... so who can we go after tomorrow ?? If we all put our heads together, I'm sure we can find someone to tar and feather............. :covereyes: